Incorporating equity as part of the wider impacts in transport infrastructure assessment: an application of the SUMINI approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stef Proost & Fay Dunkerley & Saskia Loo & Nicole Adler & Johannes Bröcker & Artem Korzhenevych, 2014.
"Do the selected Trans European transport investments pass the cost benefit test?,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 107-132, January.
- Stef PROOST & Fay DUNKERLEY & Saskia VAN DER LOO & Nicole ADLER & Johannes BRÖCKER & Artem KORZHENEVYCH, 2010. "Do the selected Trans European transport investments pass the Cost Benefit test?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.02, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- John M. Gowdy, 2004.
"The Revolution in Welfare Economics and Its Implications for Environmental Valuation and Policy,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(2), pages 239-257.
- John M. Gowdy, 2003. "The Revolution in Welfare Economics and its Implications for Environmental Valuation and Policy," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0315, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen, 2007. "Economic Benefits of Investments in Transport Infrastructure," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2007/13, OECD Publishing.
- Giles Atkinson & Fernando Machado & Susana Mourato, 2000.
"Balancing Competing Principles of Environmental Equity,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 32(10), pages 1791-1806, October.
- Giles Atkinson & Fernando Machado & Susana Mourato, 2000. "Balancing competing principles of environmental equity," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(10), pages 1791-1806, October.
- Michael Lowry, 2010. "Online public deliberation for a regional transportation improvement decision," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 39-58, January.
- Jan Anne Annema & Carl Koopmans & Bert Van Wee, 2006. "Evaluating Transport Infrastructure Investments: The Dutch Experience with a Standardized Approach," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 125-150, June.
- Proost, Stef & Dunkerley, Fay & Borger, Bruno De & Gühneman, Astrid & Koskenoja, Pia & Mackie, Peter & Loo, Saskia Van der, 2011. "When are subsidies to trans-European network projects justified?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 161-170, March.
- Nakamura, H., 2000. "The economic evaluation of transport infrastructure: needs for international comparisons," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 3-6, January.
- Peter MacKie, 2010. "Cost-Benefit Analysis in Transport: A UK Perspective," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2010/16, OECD Publishing.
- Deakin, Elizabeth, 2001. "Sustainable Development & Sustainable Transportation: Strategies for Economic Prosperity, Environmental Quality, and Equity," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8mf1z8mh, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Meng & Grant-Muller, Susan & Gao, Ziyou, 2015. "Evolution and assessment of economic regulatory policies for expressway infrastructure in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 42-49.
- Karen Lucas & Bert Wee & Kees Maat, 2016. "A method to evaluate equitable accessibility: combining ethical theories and accessibility-based approaches," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 473-490, May.
- Niek Mouter & Jan Annema & Bert Wee, 2015. "Managing the insolvable limitations of cost-benefit analysis: results of an interview based study," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 277-302, March.
- Nahmias–Biran, Bat-hen & Shiftan, Yoram, 2016. "Towards a more equitable distribution of resources: Using activity-based models and subjective well-being measures in transport project evaluation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 672-684.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport assessment; Appraisal framework; Equity; Wider impacts; CBA; MCA; AHP; SUMINI;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:60073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.