Strategic development of airport and rail infrastructure: the case of Singapore
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mackie, Peter & Preston, John, 1998. "Twenty-one sources of error and bias in transport project appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-7, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Georgina & Li, Wai Wing & Koh, Winston T.H, 2004. "9. Transport Policies In Singapore," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 209-235, January.
- Kim-Song Tan & Sock-Yong Phang, 2004.
"From Efficiency-driven to Innovation-driven Economic Growth: Perspectives from Singapore,"
15-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Kim-Song Tan & Sock-Yong Phang, 2005. "From efficiency-driven to innovation-driven economic growth : perspectives from Singapore," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3569, The World Bank.
- Deng, Ping & Lu, Shiqing & Xiao, Hanbin, 2013. "Evaluation of the relevance measure between ports and regional economy using structural equation modeling," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 123-133.
- Younis, Fizza, 2014. "Significance of Infrastructure Investment for Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 72659, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2015.
- Arvin, Mak B. & Pradhan, Rudra P. & Norman, Neville R., 2015. "Transportation intensity, urbanization, economic growth, and CO2 emissions in the G-20 countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 50-66.
- Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Kim, Son H., 2015. "Long term energy and emission implications of a global shift to electricity-based public rail transportation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 176-185.
- BADALYAN, Gohar & HERZFELD, Thomas & RAJCANIOVA, Miroslava, 2014.
"Transport Infrastructure And Economic Growth: Panel Data Approach For Armenia, Georgia And Turkey,"
Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE),
Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra Provider-Homepage: http://www.roaae.org;Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 17(2).
- Badalyan, Gohar & Herzfeld, Thomas & Rajcaniova, Miroslava, 2014. "Transport infrastructure and economic growth: Panel data approach for Armenia, Georgia and Turkey," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 168922, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cheon, SangHyun, 2007. "World Port Institutions and Productivity: Roles of Ownership, Corporate Structure, and Inter-port Competition," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7t64h5wr, University of California Transportation Center.
- Phang, Sock-Yong, 2007. "Urban rail transit PPPs: Survey and risk assessment of recent strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 214-231, May.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Bagchi, Tapan P., 2013. "Effect of transportation infrastructure on economic growth in India: The VECM approach," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 139-148.
- Tham Siew Yean, 2010. "ASEAN Open Skies and the Implications for Airport Development Strategy in Malaysia," Chapters,in: Trade Facilitation and Regional Cooperation in Asia, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nikolaos Thomopoulos & Susan Grant-Muller, 2013. "Incorporating equity as part of the wider impacts in transport infrastructure assessment: an application of the SUMINI approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 315-345, February.
- Nakagawa, Dai & Aoyama, Yoshitaka & Ito, Tadashi & Nishizawa, Hiroyuki, 2005. "Assessment of passenger benefits brought about by international airport projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 512-524, November.
- Richard Florida & Charlotta Mellander & Thomas Holgersson, 2015.
"Up in the air: the role of airports for regional economic development,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 197-214.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Holgersson, Thomas, 2012. "Up in the Air: The Role of Airports for Regional Economic Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 267, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tsekeris, Theodore, 2014. "Multi-sectoral interdependencies of regional public infrastructure investments," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 263-272.
- Ginés De Rus, 2007.
"Economic Evaluation and Incentives in Transport Infrastructure Investment,"
Chapters,in: Cost–Benefit Analysis and Incentives in Evaluation, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gines De RUS, 2006. "Economic evaluation and incentives in transport infrastructure investment," Departmental Working Papers 2006-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Xu, Meng & Grant-Muller, Susan & Gao, Ziyou, 2015. "Evolution and assessment of economic regulatory policies for expressway infrastructure in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 42-49.
- Siew Yean Tham, 2010. "ASEAN Open Skies and the Implications for Airport Development Strategy in Malaysia," Working Papers id:3093, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:106-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge, JosÃ©-Doramas & de Rus, GinÃ©s, 2004. "Costâ€“benefit analysis of investments in airport infrastructure:a practical approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 311-326.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, pages 46-91.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:10:y:2003:i:1:p:27-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.