Contact information of Wellesley College - Department of Economics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wecoec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dewelus.html .
- 99-11 The Impact of Voter Initiatives on Economic Activity
by Blomberg, S.B. & Hess, G.D.
- 99-10 Can Political Variables Really Predict Exchange Rate Movements?
by Blomberg, S.B. & Mountford, A.
- 99-09 The New International Financial Architecture: Do the Multilateral Financial Institutions Need Remodeling or Rebuilding?
by Bird, G. & Joyce, J.P.
- 99-07 Would Big Tobacco Have Been Better?: the Social Welfare Implications of Antitrust Action in the Presence of Negative Externalities
by Gulbrandsen, E. & Skeath, S.
- 99-06 Changing Policies, Changing Impacts: Employment and Earnings of Child Care Subsidy Recipients in the Era of Welfare Reform
by Queralt, M. & Witte, A.D. & Griesinger, H.
- 99-02 The Lessons of Asia: IMF Policies and Financial Crises
by Joyce, J.P.
- 99-8 Biotechnology Inventions: What Can We Learn From Patents
by Johnson, D.K.N.
- 98-05 Models of Remittances and Migration With or Without Cooperation
by Chakrabarti, R.
- 98-04 The Impact of Neighborhood Characteristics ou House Prices: What Geographic Area Constitutes a Neighborhodd?
by Kiel, K.A. & Zabel, J.E.
- 98-03 Employment of Parents Receiving Subsidized Child Care in Dade County, Florida
by Chipty, T. & Witte, A.D. & Griesinger, H.E.
- 98-02 Effects of Information Provision in a Vertically Differentiated Market
by Chipty, T. & Witte, A.D.
- 98-01 R&D Spillovers to Agriculture: Measurement and Application
by Evenson, R.E. & Johnson, D.K.N.
- 97-07 A New Approach to Modeling Political Change
by Blomberg, S.B.
- 97-06 Economics and Politics: Introduction to the Literature and Basic Modeling of Political Macroeconomics
by Blomberg, S.B.
- 97-05 Real and Nominal Determinants of Real Exchange Rates in Latin America: Short-Run Dynamics and Long-Run Equilibrium
by Joyce, J.P. & Kamas, L.
- 97-04 Factors Influencing the Neighborhood Supply of Childcare in Massachusetts
by Witte, A.D. & Queralt, M.
- 97-03 Global Capitalism, Difference, and Women's Liberation: Towards a Liberated Economy
by Matthaei, J. & Amott, T.
- 97-01 Lending Cycles
by Asea, P.K. & Blomberg, S.B.
- 96-11 International taxation
by Goodspeed, T-J & White, A-D
- 96-09 A Theory of Rigid Estremist and Flexible Moderates with an Empirical Application to the U.S. Congress
by Blomberg, S-B & Harrington, J-E Jr
- 96-06 Estimating market Prices for Child Care : Sample Design Estimation and Accuracy
by Horrace, W & Schmidt, P & Witte, A-D
- 96-04 The Impact of Public Policies on Child/Staff/Ratios
by Queralt, M & Witte, D
- 96-03 Roe V.Wade and American Fertility
by Levine, P-B & Staiger, D & Kane, T-J & Zimmerman, D-J
- 96-01 Demographic Data : Race, Ethnicity, and Gender
by Bell, C-S
- 95-20 The Real Exchange Rate in Colombia : Short-Run Dynamics and Long-Run Equilibrium
by Joyce, J-P & Kamas, L
- 95-15 School Quality, Local Budgets, and Property Values : A Re-Examination of Capitalization
by Bradbury, K-L & Case, K-E & Mayer, C-J
- 95-14 The Exchange Rate Politics Puzzle
by Blomberg, S-B & Hess, G-D
- 95-11 The Effects of Cigarette Smoking of Labor Market Outcomes
by Levine, P-B & Gustafson, T & Velenchik, A-D
- 95-09 Government Intervention, Efficiency Wages, and the Employer-Size Wage Effects in Zimbabwe
by Velenchik, A.D.
- 95-08 The Effect of Medicaid Abortion Funding Restrictions on Abortions, Pregnancies, Birth
by Levine, P.B. & Trainor, A.B. & Zimmerman, D.J.
- 95-07 The Housing Cycle in Massachusetts Cities and Towns : The Boom, the Bust and the Recovery
by Case, K-E & Mayer, C-J
- 95-06 Trade in Waste Among Developed Countries , Evidence and Origins
by Bernard, A.B. & Chang, P.H.
- 95-04 Marginal Costs in General Aculte Care Hospitals , A Comparison among Cali fornia, New York and Canada
by Hansen, K.K. & Swanziger, J.
- 95-03 Registred and Practical Nurses in California: Competition Versus Oligopsony in the 1980s
by Hansen, K.K.
- 95-02 Testing for Monopsony in the U.S. Nursing Market
by Hansen, K.K.