Global Capitalism, Difference, and Women's Liberation: Towards a Liberated Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Matthaei, 1998. "Some Comments on the Role of Lesbianism in Feminist Economic Transformation," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 83-88.
More about this item
KeywordsGENDER ; RACIAL DISCRIMINATION ; SOCIAL CLASSES;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wecoec:97-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewelus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .