Can Political Variables Really Predict Exchange Rate Movements?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- S. Brock Blomber & Andrew Mountford, 2000. "Can Political Variables Really Predict Exchange Rate Movements?," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 99/11, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 2000.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Evenson, 1989. "Spillover Benefits of Agricultural Research: Evidence from U.S. Experience," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 447-452.
- Raut, Lakshmi K., 1995. "R & D spillover and productivity growth: Evidence from Indian private firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-23, October.
- Samuel Kortum & Jonathan Putnam, 1997. "Assigning Patents to Industries: Tests of the Yale Technology Concordance," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 161-176.
More about this item
KeywordsEXCHANGE RATE ; FORECASTS ; FINANCIAL MARKET;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- H8 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wecoec:99-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewelus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .