Roe V.Wade and American Fertility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Lundberg, Shelly & Plotnick, Robert D, 1995.
"Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matter?,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 177-200, April.
- Lundberg, S. & Plotnick, R.D., 1994. "Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matters?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 94-4, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Lundberg, S. & Plotnick, R.D., 1994. "Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matters?," Working Papers 94-4, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Matthews, S. & Ribar, D. & Wilhelm, M., 1995.
"The Effects of Economic Conditions and Access to Reproductive Health Services on State Abortion and Birth Rates,"
7-95-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Matthews, S. & Ribar, D. & Wilhelm, M., 1995. "The Effects of Economic Conditions and Access to Reproductive Health Services on State Abortion and Birth Rates," Papers 4-95-15, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Janet Currie & Lucia Nixon & Nancy Cole, 1993. "Restrictions on Medicaid Funding of Abortion: Effects on Pregnancy Resolutions and Birth Weight," NBER Working Papers 4432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joyce, T.J. & Mocan, N.H., 1990. "The impact of legalized abortion on adolescent childbearing in New York City," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 80(3), pages 273-278.
- Blank, Rebecca M. & George, Christine C. & London, Rebecca A., 1996.
"State abortion rates the impact of policies, providers, politics, demographics, and economic environment,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 513-553, October.
- Rebecca M. Blank & Christine C. George & Rebecca A. London, 1994. "State Abortion Rates: The Impact of Policies, Providers, Politics, Demographics, and Economic Environment," NBER Working Papers 4853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Kane & Douglas Staiger, 1996. "Teen Motherhood and Abortion Access," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 467-506.
- Quick, J.D., 1978. "Liberalized abortion in Oregon: effects on fertility, prematurity, fetal death, and infant death," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 68(10), pages 1003-1008.
- Levine, Phillip B. & Trainor, Amy B. & Zimmerman, David J., 1996.
"The effect of Medicaid abortion funding restrictions on abortions, pregnancies and births,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 555-578, October.
- Phillip B. Levine & Amy B. Trainor & David J. Zimmerman, 1995. "The Effect of Medicaid Abortion Funding Restrictions on Abortions, Pregnancies, and Births," NBER Working Papers 5066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pakter, J. & O'Hare, D. & Nelson, F. & Svigir, M., 1973. "Two years experience in New York City with the liberalized abortion law--progress and problems," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 63(6), pages 524-535.
More about this item
KeywordsDEMOGRAPHY; ABORTION; BIRTH RATE; FERTILITY;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wecoec:96-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewelus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.