Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lundberg, S. & Plotnick, R.D., 1994. "Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matters?," Working Papers 94-4, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Lundberg, S. & Plotnick, R.D., 1994. "Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matters?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 94-4, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Cooksey, 1990. "Factors in the Resolution of Adolescent Premarital Pregnancies," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 27(2), pages 207-218, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michelle Sheran Sylvester, 2007. "The Career and Family Choices of Women: A Dynamic Analysis of Labor Force Participation, Schooling, Marriage and Fertility Decisions," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(3), pages 367-399, July.
- Janet Currie & Lucia Nixon & Nancy Cole, 1996.
"Restrictions on Medicaid Funding of Abortion: Effects on Birth Weight and Pregnancy Resolutions,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(1), pages 159-188.
- Janet Currie & Lucia Nixon & Nancy Cole, "undated". "Restrictions on Medicaid Funding of Abortion: Effects on Birth Weight and Pregnancy Resolutions," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e2af26ac64da4ac69303adb3f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Currie, J. & Nixon, L. & Cole, N., 1995. "Restriction on Medicaid Funding of Abortion: Effects on Birth Weight and Pregnancy Resolution," Papers 95-02, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Steingrimsdottir, Herdis, 2020. "The decreased popularity of the teaching sector in the 1970s," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Janet Currie & Lucia Nixon & Nancy Cole, 1993. "Restrictions on Medicaid Funding of Abortion: Effects on Pregnancy Resolutions and Birth Weight," NBER Working Papers 4432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blank, Rebecca M. & George, Christine C. & London, Rebecca A., 1996.
"State abortion rates the impact of policies, providers, politics, demographics, and economic environment,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 513-553, October.
- Rebecca M. Blank & Christine C. George & Rebecca A. London, 1994. "State Abortion Rates: The Impact of Policies, Providers, Politics, Demographics, and Economic Environment," NBER Working Papers 4853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joyce, Theodore & Kaestner, Robert, 1996.
"State reproductive policies and adolescent pregnancy resolution: The case of parental involvement laws,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 579-607, October.
- Theodore Joyce & Robert Kaestner, 1995. "State Reproductive Policies and Adolescent Pregnancy Resolution: The Case of Parental Involvement Laws," NBER Working Papers 5354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Medoff, Marshall H., 1999. "An estimate of teenage abortion demand," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 175-184, July.
- Lohan, Maria & Cruise, Sharon & O'Halloran, Peter & Alderdice, Fiona & Hyde, Abbey, 2011. "Adolescent men's attitudes and decision-making in relation to an unplanned pregnancy. Responses to an interactive video drama," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(9), pages 1507-1514, May.
- Arnstein Aassve, 2000. "Economic resources and single motherhood: incidence and resolution of premarital childbearing among young American women," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2000-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Madeline Zavodny, 2000. "Does it take two? the effect of partners' characteristics on teenage pregnancy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elder, Todd E. & Goddeeris, John H. & Haider, Steven J., 2016. "Racial and ethnic infant mortality gaps and the role of socio-economic status," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 42-54.
- Steingrimsdottir, Herdis, 2016. "Reproductive rights and the career plans of U.S. college freshmen," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 29-41.
- Marcén, Miriam & Bellido, Héctor, 2013. "Teen Mothers and Culture," MPRA Paper 44712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amy Adamczyk & Jacob Felson, 2008. "Fetal Positions: Unraveling the Influence of Religion on Premarital Pregnancy Resolution," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(1), pages 17-38, March.
- Leonard M. Lopoo, 2005. "Maternal employment and teenage childbearing: Evidence from the PSID," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 23-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:13:y:1995:i:2:p:177-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Journals Division (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.