Adolescent men's attitudes and decision-making in relation to an unplanned pregnancy. Responses to an interactive video drama
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Cooksey, 1990. "Factors in the Resolution of Adolescent Premarital Pregnancies," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 27(2), pages 207-218, May.
- West, Patrick & Sweeting, Helen, 2004. "Evidence on equalisation in health in youth from the West of Scotland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 13-27, July.
- Currie, Candace & Molcho, Michal & Boyce, William & Holstein, Bjørn & Torsheim, Torbjørn & Richter, Matthias, 2008. "Researching health inequalities in adolescents: The development of the Health Behaviour in School-Aged Children (HBSC) Family Affluence Scale," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 1429-1436, March.
- Agostino, M. Bengtsson & Wahlberg, V., 1991. "Adolescents' attitudes to abortion in samples from Italy and Sweden," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 77-82, January.
- Buston, Katie Margaret, 2010. "Experiences of, and attitudes towards, pregnancy and fatherhood amongst incarcerated young male offenders: Findings from a qualitative study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(12), pages 2212-2218, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aventin, Áine & Lohan, Maria & O’Halloran, Peter & Henderson, Marion, 2015. "Design and development of a film-based intervention about teenage men and unintended pregnancy: Applying the Medical Research Council framework in practice," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 19-30.
More about this item
KeywordsAdolescent men Teenage pregnancy Masculinities Abortion Adoption Logistic regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:72:y:2011:i:9:p:1507-1514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.