Online public deliberation for a regional transportation improvement decision
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P Healey, 1996. "The Communicative Turn in Planning Theory and its Implications for Spatial Strategy Formation," Environment and Planning B, SAGE Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 217-234, April.
- Bertolini, Luca & Clercq, Frank le & Straatemeier, Thomas, 2008. "Urban transportation planning in transition," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 69-72, March.
- Goldman, Todd & Wachs, Martin, 2003. "A Quiet Revolution in Transportation Finance: The Rise of Local Option Transportation Taxes," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2gp4m4xq, University of California Transportation Center.
- Robert Hannay & Martin Wachs, 2007. "Factors influencing support for local transportation sales tax measures," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 17-35, January.
- P Healey, 1996. "The communicative turn in planning theory and its implications for spatial strategy formations," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(2), pages 217-234, March.
- John F. Forester, 1999. "The Deliberative Practitioner: Encouraging Participatory Planning Processes," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561220.
- Maria Manta Conroy & Jennifer Evans-Cowley, 2006. "E-participation in planning: an analysis of cities adopting on-line citizen participation tools," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(3), pages 371-384, June.
- Steve Carver & Andrew Evans & Richard Kingston & Ian Turton, 2001. "Public participation, GIS, and cyberdemocracy: evaluating on-line spatial decision support systems," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(6), pages 907-921, November.
- Richard Willson, 2001. "Assessing communicative rationality as a transportation planning paradigm," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-31, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:39-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.