Online public deliberation for a regional transportation improvement decision
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P Healey, 1996. "The Communicative Turn in Planning Theory and its Implications for Spatial Strategy Formation," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 23(2), pages 217-234, April.
- Steve Carver & Andrew Evans & Richard Kingston & Ian Turton, 2001. "Public participation, GIS, and cyberdemocracy: evaluating on-line spatial decision support systems," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(6), pages 907-921, November.
- Maria Manta Conroy & Jennifer Evans-Cowley, 2006. "E-participation in planning: an analysis of cities adopting on-line citizen participation tools," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(3), pages 371-384, June.
- Robert Hannay & Martin Wachs, 2007. "Factors influencing support for local transportation sales tax measures," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 17-35, January.
- P Healey, 1996. "The communicative turn in planning theory and its implications for spatial strategy formations," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(2), pages 217-234, March.
- Richard Willson, 2001. "Assessing communicative rationality as a transportation planning paradigm," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Goldman, Todd & Wachs, Martin, 2003. "A Quiet Revolution in Transportation Finance: The Rise of Local Option Transportation Taxes," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2gp4m4xq, University of California Transportation Center.
- Bertolini, Luca & Clercq, Frank le & Straatemeier, Thomas, 2008. "Urban transportation planning in transition," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 69-72, March.
- John F. Forester, 1999. "The Deliberative Practitioner: Encouraging Participatory Planning Processes," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561220, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:39-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.