Online public deliberation for a regional transportation improvement decision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steve Carver & Andrew Evans & Richard Kingston & Ian Turton, 2001. "Public participation, GIS, and cyberdemocracy: evaluating on-line spatial decision support systems," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(6), pages 907-921, November.
- P Healey, 1996. "The Communicative Turn in Planning Theory and its Implications for Spatial Strategy Formation," Environment and Planning B, , pages 217-234.
- Richard Willson, 2001. "Assessing communicative rationality as a transportation planning paradigm," Transportation, Springer, pages 1-31.
- John F. Forester, 1999. "The Deliberative Practitioner: Encouraging Participatory Planning Processes," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561220, January.
- Robert Hannay & Martin Wachs, 2007. "Factors influencing support for local transportation sales tax measures," Transportation, Springer, pages 17-35.
- Goldman, Todd & Wachs, Martin, 2003. "A Quiet Revolution in Transportation Finance: The Rise of Local Option Transportation Taxes," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2gp4m4xq, University of California Transportation Center.
- Bertolini, Luca & Clercq, Frank le & Straatemeier, Thomas, 2008.
"Urban transportation planning in transition,"
Elsevier, pages 69-72.
- Delucchi, Mark & Murphy, James, 2008. "How large are tax subsidies to motor-vehicle users in the US?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt3pc3d715, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- P Healey, 1996. "The communicative turn in planning theory and its implications for spatial strategy formations," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(2), pages 217-234, March.
- Maria Manta Conroy & Jennifer Evans-Cowley, 2006. "E-participation in planning: an analysis of cities adopting on-line citizen participation tools," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(3), pages 371-384, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolaos Thomopoulos & Susan Grant-Muller, 2013. "Incorporating equity as part of the wider impacts in transport infrastructure assessment: an application of the SUMINI approach," Transportation, Springer, pages 315-345.
- Thomopoulos, Nikolaos & Grant-Muller, Susan, 2013. "Incorporating equity as part of the wider impacts in transport infrastructure assessment: an application of the SUMINI approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60073, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- S. Franceschini & G. Marletto, 2014. "A deliberative-participative procedure for sustainable urban mobility â€“ Findings from a test in Bari (Italy)," Working Paper CRENoS 201408, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic participation; Collaborative planning; Project evaluation; Deliberative democracy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:39-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .