Online public deliberation for a regional transportation improvement decision
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P Healey, 1996. "The Communicative Turn in Planning Theory and its Implications for Spatial Strategy Formation," Environment and Planning B, SAGE Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 217-234, April.
- John F. Forester, 1999. "The Deliberative Practitioner: Encouraging Participatory Planning Processes," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561220, March.
- Goldman, Todd & Wachs, Martin, 2003. "A Quiet Revolution in Transportation Finance: The Rise of Local Option Transportation Taxes," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2gp4m4xq, University of California Transportation Center.
- Maria Manta Conroy & Jennifer Evans-Cowley, 2006. "E-participation in planning: an analysis of cities adopting on-line citizen participation tools," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(3), pages 371-384, June.
- Richard Willson, 2001. "Assessing communicative rationality as a transportation planning paradigm," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Steve Carver & Andrew Evans & Richard Kingston & Ian Turton, 2001. "Public participation, GIS, and cyberdemocracy: evaluating on-line spatial decision support systems," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(6), pages 907-921, November.
- Bertolini, Luca & Clercq, Frank le & Straatemeier, Thomas, 2008. "Urban transportation planning in transition," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 69-72, March.
- P Healey, 1996. "The communicative turn in planning theory and its implications for spatial strategy formations," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(2), pages 217-234, March.
- Robert Hannay & Martin Wachs, 2007. "Factors influencing support for local transportation sales tax measures," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 17-35, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:39-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.