Integrating land use and transport knowledge in strategy-making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- te Brömmelstroet, Marco & Bertolini, Luca, 2008. "Developing land use and transport PSS: Meaningful information through a dialogue between modelers and planners," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 251-259, July.
- Guido Vonk & Stan Geertman & Paul Schot, 2005. "Bottlenecks blocking widespread usage of planning support systems," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(5), pages 909-924, May.
- Richard Willson, 2001. "Assessing communicative rationality as a transportation planning paradigm," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Stan Geertman, 2006. "Potentials for planning support: a planning-conceptual approach," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(6), pages 863-880, November.
- Innes, Judith E. & Gruber, Judith, 2005. "Planning Styles in Conflict: The Metropolitan Transportation Commission," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6pf9k6sk, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koglin, Till, 2015. "Organisation does matter – planning for cycling in Stockholm and Copenhagen," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 55-62.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:39-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1945-:d:116553 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soria-Lara, Julio A. & Aguilera-Benavente, Francisco & Arranz-López, Aldo, 2016. "Integrating land use and transport practice through spatial metrics," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 330-345.
- repec:eee:transa:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:108-120 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLand use and transport planning; Planning support systems; Strategy making; Knowledge generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:85-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.