Equip the warrior instead of manning the equipment: Land use and transport planning support in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eran Ben-Elia & Daniel Shefer & Yoram Shiftan, 2003. "Transportation Impact Statement (TIS)â€”A New Tool for Transportation and Land-Use Planning," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 35(12), pages 2177-2190, December.
- te Brömmelstroet, Marco & Bertolini, Luca, 2008. "Developing land use and transport PSS: Meaningful information through a dialogue between modelers and planners," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 251-259, July.
- Karst T Geurs & Bert van Wee & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "Accessibility appraisal of integrated land-use – transport strategies: methodology and case study for the Netherlands Randstad area," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(5), pages 639-660, September.
- Richard Willson, 2001. "Assessing communicative rationality as a transportation planning paradigm," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Marco Te BrÃ¶mmelstroet & Pieter M Schrijnen, 2010. "From Planning Support Systems to Mediated Planning Support: A Structured Dialogue to Overcome the Implementation Gap," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 37(1), pages 3-20, February.
- Bertolini, L. & le Clercq, F. & Kapoen, L., 2005. "Sustainable accessibility: a conceptual framework to integrate transport and land use plan-making. Two test-applications in the Netherlands and a reflection on the way forward," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 207-220, May.
- Marco Te Brömmelstroet & Pieter M Schrijnen, 2010. "From planning support systems to mediated planning support: a structured dialogue to overcome the implementation gap," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(1), pages 3-20, January.
- Helen Couclelis, 2005. "“Where has the future gone?'' Rethinking the role of integrated land-use models in spatial planning," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(8), pages 1353-1371, August.
- Guido Vonk & Stan Geertman & Paul Schot, 2005. "Bottlenecks blocking widespread usage of planning support systems," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(5), pages 909-924, May.
- Stan Geertman, 2006. "Potentials for planning support: a planning-conceptual approach," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(6), pages 863-880, November.
- Eran Ben-Elia & Daniel Shefer & Yoram Shiftan, 2003. "Transportation impact statement (TIS) -- a new tool for transportation and land-use planning," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(12), pages 2177-2190, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPlanning Support Systems; Land use and transport integration; models; planning practice; user orientation;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .