Sustainable Development & Sustainable Transportation: Strategies for Economic Prosperity, Environmental Quality, and Equity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evelyn Vingilis & Jennifer Sarkella, 1997. "Determinants And Indicators Of Health And Well-Being: Tools For Educating Society," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 159-178, January.
- Alex Michalos, 1997. "Combining Social, Economic And Environmental Indicators To Measure Sustainable Human Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 221-258, January.
- Cervero, Robert & Radisch, Carolyn, 1995. "Travel Choices in Pedestrian Versus Automobile Oriented Neighborhoods," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7cn9m1qz, University of California Transportation Center.
- N/A, 1997. "Abstracts," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 6(1), pages 123-140, March.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth S. & Brown, Lynn R. & Feldstein, Hilary Sims & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 1997. "Gender, property rights, and natural resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1303-1315, August.
- Jean-Philippe Platteau, 1997. "Mutual insurance as an elusive concept in traditional rural communities," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 764-796.
- Michael Heiman, 1997. "Community Attempts at Sustainable Development through Corporate Accountability," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 631-644.
- Charles S. Colgan, 1997. ""Sustainable Development" and Economic Development Policy: Lessons from Canada," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 11(2), pages 123-137, May.
- David Drakakis-Smith, 1997. "Third World Cities: Sustainable Urban Development III-Basic Needs and Human Rights," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 34(5-6), pages 797-823, May.
- N/A, 1997. "Abstracts," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 6(2), pages 271-291, September.
- Pretes, Michael, 1997. "Development and infinity," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1421-1430, September.
- Taylor, Brian D. & Ong, Paul M., 1993. "Racial and Ethnic Variations in Employment Access: An Examination of Residential Location and Commuting in Metropolitan Areas," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3z30725t, University of California Transportation Center.
- Dovers, Stephen R., 1996. "Sustainability: Demands on Policy," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 303-318, September.
- Mark Alan Hughes, 1987. "Moving Up and Moving Out: Confusing Ends and Means About Ghetto Dispersal," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 24(6), pages 503-517, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zailani, Suhaiza & Jeyaraman, K. & Vengadasan, G. & Premkumar, R., 2012. "Sustainable supply chain management (SSCM) in Malaysia: A survey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 330-340.
- repec:cog:urbpla:v:2:y:2017:i:4:p:64-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omid M. Rouhani & H. Oliver Gao, 2016. "Evaluating Various Road Ownership Structures and Potential Competition on an Urban Road Network," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1019-1042, December.
- Thomopoulos, Nikolaos & Grant-Muller, Susan, 2013. "Incorporating equity as part of the wider impacts in transport infrastructure assessment: an application of the SUMINI approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60073, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eboli, Laura & Mazzulla, Gabriella, 2012. "Performance indicators for an objective measure of public transport service quality," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 51, pages 1-4.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt8mf1z8mh. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .