Gender, property rights, and natural resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- A. W. Coats, 1995. "Comment," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 157-161, Supplemen.
- repec:taf:rpstxx:v:42:y:1988:i:3:p:157-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Smith, J.P. & Thomas, D., 1993. "On the Road: Marriage and Mortality in Malaysia," Papers 93-11, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R., 1994.
"Intergenerational transfers in Philippine rice villages : Gender differences in traditional inheritance customs,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 167-195, April.
- Quisumbing, A.R., 1991. "Intergenerational Transfers in Philippine Rice Villages: Gender Differences in Traditional Inheritance Customs," Papers 632, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Beneria, Lourdes, 1992. "Accounting for women's work: the progress of two decades," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1547-1560, November.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R., 1997. "Better rich, or better there?," FCND discussion papers 23, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Quisumbing, Agnes R., 1996. "Male-female differences in agricultural productivity: Methodological issues and empirical evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1579-1595, October.
- Farmer, Amy & Tiefenthaler, Jill, 1995. "Fairness concepts and the intrahousehold allocation of resources," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 179-189, August.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Haddad, Lawrence James & Peña, Christine, 1995. "Gender and poverty," FCND discussion papers 9, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jennifer Lauby & Oded Stark, 1988.
"Individual Migration as a Family Strategy: Young Women in the Philippines,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 157-173.
- Lauby, Jennifer & Stark, Oded, 1988. "Individual Migration as a Family Strategy: Young Women in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 89566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mcguire, J.S. & Popkin, B.M., 1990. "Helping Women Improve Nutrition In The Developing World: Beating The Zero Sum Game," Papers 114, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2000. "Halting Degradation of Natural Resources: Is There a Role for Rural Communities?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290612.
- D. E. Moggridge, 1995. "Comment," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 87-91, Supplemen.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 1998.
"On the Road: Marriage and Mobility in Malaysia,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(4), pages 805-832.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2004. "On the Road: Marriage and Mobility in Malaysia," Labor and Demography 0403020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2004. "On the Road: Marriage and Mobility in Malaysia," Labor and Demography 0403019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Higgins, Paul A & Alderman, Harold & DEC, 1992. "Labor and women's nutrition : a study of energy expenditure, fertility, and nutritional status in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1009, The World Bank.
- Lastarria-Cornhiel, Susana, 1997. "Impact of privatization on gender and property rights in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1317-1333, August.
- von Braun, Joachim & Puetz, Detlev & Webb, Patrick, 1989. "Irrigation technology and commercialization of rice in the Gambia: effects on income and nutrition," Research reports 75, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jodha, N.S., 1992. "Common Property Resources; A Missing Dimension of development Strategies," World Bank - Discussion Papers 168, World Bank.
- Coate, Stephen & Ravallion, Martin, 1993. "Reciprocity without commitment : Characterization and performance of informal insurance arrangements," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Lele, Uma, 1986. "Women and Structural Transformation," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 195-221, January.
- Besley, Timothy, 1995. "Property Rights and Investment Incentives: Theory and Evidence from Ghana," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 903-937, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:8:p:1303-1315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.