Women and Structural Transformation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuanzheng Cao & Yingyi Qian & Barry R. Weingast, 1999.
"From federalism, Chinese style to privatization, Chinese style,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(1), pages 103-131, March.
- Yuanzheng Cao & Yingyi Qian & Barry R. Weingast, 1997. "From Federalism, Chinese Style to Privatization, Chinese style," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 126, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Cao Yuanzheng, & Qian, Yingyi & Weingast, Barry, 1998. "From Federalism, Chinese Style, to Privatization, Chinese Style," CEPR Discussion Papers 1838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuanzheng Cao & Yingyi Qian & Barry R. Weingast, 1997. "From Federalism, Chinese Style, to Privatization, Chinese Style," Working Papers 97049, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tangka, F K & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Shapiro, B I, 2000. "Gender roles and child nutrition in ruminant livestock production systems in developing countries – A critical review," Research Reports 182898, International Livestock Research Institute.
- KUEPIE Mathias & DZOSSA Anaclet Désiré & KELODJOUE Samuel, 2013. "Determinants of labor market gender inequalities in Cameroon, Senegal and Mali: the role of human capital and the fertility burden," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-08, LISER.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Brown, James, 1989. "Farm-nonfarm linkages in rural sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1173-1201, August.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth S. & Brown, Lynn R. & Feldstein, Hilary Sims & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 1997. "Gender, property rights, and natural resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1303-1315, August.
- Caitlin Kieran & Kathryn Sproule & Cheryl Doss & Agnes Quisumbing & Sung Mi Kim, 2015.
"Examining gender inequalities in land rights indicators in Asia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(S1), pages 119-138, November.
- Kieran, Caitlin & Sproule, Kathryn & Doss, Cheryl & Quisumbing, Agnes & Kim, Sung, 2015. "Examining Gender Inequalities in Land Rights Indicators in Asia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211848, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lele, Uma & Mellor, John W., 1988. "Agricultural Growth, its Determinants, and Their Relationship to World Development: an Overview," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183063, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lisa C. SMITH, 1994. "Structural Adjustment And Welfare In Rural Africa: The Role Of Resource Control In Households," Staff Papers 368, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Dassanayake, Wijaya & Luckert, Martin K. & Mohapatra, Sandeep, 2015. "Heterogeneity of household structures and income: Evidence from Zimbabwe and South Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 668-692.
- Frank, Odile, 1990. "The childbearing family in sub-Saharan Africa : structure, fertility, and the future," Policy Research Working Paper Series 509, The World Bank.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & McClafferty, Bonnie, 2006. "Using gender research in development: food security in practice," Food security in practice technical guide series 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lépine, Aurélia & Strobl, Eric, 2013. "The Effect of Women’s Bargaining Power on Child Nutrition in Rural Senegal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 17-30.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:34:y:1986:i:2:p:195-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .