The childbearing family in sub-Saharan Africa : structure, fertility, and the future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bailey, Wilma & Wynter, Hugh & Lee, Amy, 1988. "Women in search of stability," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 619-623, January.
- Kennedy, Eileen T. & Cogill, Bruce, 1987. "Income and nutritional effects of the commercialization of agriculture in southwestern Kenya:," Research reports 63, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:220405 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oppong C., 1982. "Maternal role rewards, opportunity costs and fertility," ILO Working Papers 992204053402676, International Labour Organization.
- Oppong C. & Church K., 1981. "Field guide to research on seven roles of women: focussed biographies," ILO Working Papers 992121373402676, International Labour Organization.
- Folbre, Nancy, 1986. "Cleaning house : New perspectives on Households and Economic Development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 5-40, June.
- Lele, Uma, 1986. "Women and Structural Transformation," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 195-221, January.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:212137 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation&Development; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Anthropology; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Primary Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .