From Mangos to Manufacturing: Uneven Development and Its Impact on Social Well-being in the Dominican Republic
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 65 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krishna Mazumdar, 1999. "Measuring the Well-Beings of the Developing Countries: Achievement and Improvement Indices," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-60, May.
- Dennis Raphael & Rebecca Renwick & Ivan Brown & Irving Rootman, 1996. "Quality of life indicators and health: Current status and emerging conceptions," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 65-88, January.
- Randolph Mullis, 1992. "Measures of economic well-being as predictors of psychological well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 119-135, March.
- Evelyn Vingilis & Jennifer Sarkella, 1997. "Determinants And Indicators Of Health And Well-Being: Tools For Educating Society," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 159-178, January.
- Thomas A. Downes & David N. Figlio, 1999. "Economic inequality and the provision of schooling," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 99-110.
- Alex Michalos, 1997. "Combining Social, Economic And Environmental Indicators To Measure Sustainable Human Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 221-258, January.
- O. Martinson & E. Wilkening & J. Linn, 1985. "Life change, health status and life satisfaction: A reconsideration," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 301-313, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:65:y:2004:i:1:p:73-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.