Measuring the Well-Beings of the Developing Countries: Achievement and Improvement Indices
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 47 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krishna Mazumdar, 1995. "Classification of countries: A socio-economic approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 261-273, February.
- Hirschberg, Joseph G. & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Slottje, Daniel J., 1991. "Cluster analysis for measuring welfare and quality of life across countries," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 131-150, October.
- Amita Majumder & Krishna Mazumdar & Snigdha Chakrabarti, 1995. "Patterns of inter- and intra-regional inequality: A socio-economic approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 325-338, March.
- Krishna Mazumdar, 1998. "Pairwise Comparisons of Social Development of Selected Countries: 1960–1994: An application of D 2-statistics," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 155-194, June.
- Krishna Mazumdar, 1996. "Level of development of a country: A possible new approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 245-274, January.
- Kakwani, N., 1993. "Performance in living standards : An international comparison," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 307-336, August.
- Ram, Rati, 1982. "International inequality in the basic needs indicators," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 113-117, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:47:y:1999:i:1:p:1-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.