Factor decomposition of cross-country income inequality, 1960-1990
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ram, Rati, 1984. "Another perspective on changes in international inequality from 1950 to 1980," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 191-196.
- Theil, Henri, 1989. "The development of international inequality 1960-1985," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 145-155, September.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-920, July.
- Lynn E. Browne, 1989. "Shifting regional fortunes: the wheel turns," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 27-40.
- Ram, Rati, 1987. "Intercountry inequalities in income and 'index of net social progress' : Evidence from recent data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 295-298.
- Esteban-Marquillas, J. M., 1972. "I. A reinterpretation of shift-share analysis," Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 249-255, October.
- Gerald A. Carlino, 1992. "Are regional per capita earnings diverging?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Mar, pages 3-12.
- Ram, Rati, 1979. "International income inequality: 1970 and 1978," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 187-190.
- Ram Rati, 1992. "International inequalities in human development and real income," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 351-354, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2016. "Interprovincial efficiency differentials in Indonesia's pre-and post-crisis economy," ERSA conference papers ersa16p412, European Regional Science Association.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "A Review of Decomposition of Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1221, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almas Heshmati, 2006. "Continental And Sub-Continental Income Inequality," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-52, January.
- Daniele Checchi & Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Lara Vivian, 2016.
"Are changes in the dispersion of hours worked a cause of increased earnings inequality?,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), pages 1-34.
- Daniele Checchi & Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Lara Vivian, 2016. "Are changes in the dispersion of hours worked a cause of increased earnings inequality?," Post-Print hal-01440291, HAL.
- Cristiano Perugini & Marcello Signorelli, 2005. "Employment Differences, Convergences and Similarities in Italian Provinces," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 07/2005, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Esteban, J., 2000. "Regional convergence in Europe and the industry mix: a shift-share analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 353-364, May.
- Brulhart, Marius & Traeger, Rolf, 2005.
"An account of geographic concentration patterns in Europe,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 597-624, November.
- Brülhart, Marius & Traeger, Rolf, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," HWWA Discussion Papers 226, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Marius Brülhart, & Rolf Traeger, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp02, IIIS.
- Marius Brülhart & Rolf Traeger, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa03p473, European Regional Science Association.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Rolf TRAEGER, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 03.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Lorena Remuzgo & Jose Maria Sarabia, 2015. "A general factorial decomposition of the second Theil index of inequality with applications in environmental economics," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 1369-1378.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Data Issues and Databases Used in Analysis of Growth, Poverty and Economic Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Livanis, Grigorios & Moss, Charles B., 2010. "The effect of Africanized honey bees on honey production in the United States: An informational approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 895-904, February.
- Cristiano Perugini, 2008. "Employment and Unemployment in the Italian Provinces," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 49/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Kerstin Enflo & Joan Ramón Rosés, 2015.
"Coping with regional inequality in Sweden: structural change, migrations, and policy, 1860–2000,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 68(1), pages 191-217, February.
- Kerstin Enflo & Joan Ramón Rosés, 2012. "Coping with Regional Inequality in Sweden: Structural Change, Migrations and Policy, 1860-2000," Working Papers 0029, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Enflo, Kerstin & Rosés, Joan R., 2012. "Coping with regional inequality in Sweden : structural change, migrations and policy, 1860-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Rosés, Joan, 2012. "Coping with Regional Inequality in Sweden: Structural Change, Migrations and Policy, 1860-2000," Lund Papers in Economic History 122, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Sung Li & Long Zhao, 2015. "The competitiveness and development strategies of provinces in China: a data envelopment analysis approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 293-307, December.
- José Aguilar Retureta, 2016. "Explaining regional inequality from the periphery: The mexican case, 1900-2000," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1608, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2015. "Interprovincial differences in the endowment and utilization in labour force by educational attainment in Indonesia's post-crisis economy," ERSA conference papers ersa15p878, European Regional Science Association.
- Marina Malkina, 2017. "Social Well-Being of the Russian Federation Regions," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 49-62.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2005. "Territorial Mobility: A Measuring Proposal," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0504, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Cristiano Perugini & Marcello Signorelli, 2007. "Labour Market Performance Differentials and Dynamics in EU-15 Countries and Regions," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(2), pages 209-262, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:60:y:1998:i:3:p:269-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.