Employment trends in the key sectors of the Andalusian economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Sonis & Geoffrey Hewings & Sri Sulistyowati, 1997. "Block Structural Path Analysis: Applications to Structural Changes in the Indonesian Economy," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 265-280.
- Suahasil Nazara & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2004. "Spatial Structure and Taxonomy of Decomposition in Shift-Share Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 476-490.
- M.W. Danson & W.F. Lever & J.F. Malcolm, 1980. "The Inner City Employment Problem in Great Britain, 1952-76: a Shift-Share Approach," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 17(2), pages 193-209, June.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan Dolado & Juan Jimeno, 2012.
"Reforming an insider-outsider labor market: the Spanish experience,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F., 2011. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 6186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bentolila, Samuel & Jimeno, Juan Francisco. & Dolado, Juan José, 2012. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," Working Papers 2012-01, FEDEA.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2011. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," Working Papers wp2011_1106, CEMFI.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F, 2011. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 8691, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan Jose Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2011. "Reforming an Insider-Outsider Labor Market: The Spanish Experience," CESifo Working Paper Series 3670, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julia Kowalewski, 2011. "Specialization and employment development in Germany: An analysis at the regional level," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(4), pages 789-811, November.
- Esteban-Marquillas, J. M., 1972. "I. A reinterpretation of shift-share analysis," Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 249-255, October.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos, 2010. "Spatial variations of Greek manufacturing employment growth: The effects of specialization and international trade," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 109-133, March.
- Lima , M.Carmen & Cardenete, M.Alejandro & Hewings , G.J.D. & Vallés Ferrer, José, 2004. "A structural analysis of a regional economy using Social Accounting Matrices:1990-1999," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 5, pages 113-138.
- Matías Mayor & Ana López, 2008. "Spatial shift-share analysis versus spatial filtering: an application to Spanish employment data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 123-142, February.
- Todd M. Gabe, 2006. "Growth of Creative Occupations in U.S. Metropolitan Areas: A Shift-Share Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 396-415.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Accounts; Social Accounting Matrices; Shift-share analysis;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa15p91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.