An International Review of Ex-Post Project Evaluation Schemes in the Transport Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parthasarathi, Pavithra & Levinson, David, 2010.
"Post-construction evaluation of traffic forecast accuracy,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 428-443, November.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & David Levinson, 2008. "Post-Construction Evaluation of Traffic Forecast Accuracy," Working Papers 201005, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Cantarelli, C.C. & Molin, E.J.E. & van Wee, B. & Flyvbjerg, B., 2012.
"Characteristics of cost overruns for Dutch transport infrastructure projects and the importance of the decision to build and project phases,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 49-56.
- Chantal C. Cantarelli & Eric J. E. Molin & Bert van Wee & Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Characteristics of Cost Overruns for Dutch Transport Infrastructure Projects and the Importance of the Decision to Build and Project Phases," Papers 1307.2178, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- Moshe Givoni & Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2013. "A Review of Ex-Post Evidence for Mode Substitution and Induced Demand Following the Introduction of High-Speed Rail," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152140, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bristow, A. L. & Nellthorp, J., 2000. "Transport project appraisal in the European Union," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 51-60, January.
- Sanko, Nobuhiro & Morikawa, Takayuki & Nagamatsu, Yoshitaka, 2013. "Post-project evaluation of travel demand forecasts: Implications from the case of a Japanese railway," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 209-218.
- Olsson, Nils O.E. & Krane, Hans Petter & Rolstadås, Asbjørn & Veiseth, Mads, 2010. "Influence of reference points in ex post evaluations of rail infrastructure projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 251-258, August.
- Vickerman, R., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies for transport projects in the United Kingdom," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 7-16, January.
- Jos Arts & Hens A. C. Runhaar & Thomas B. Fischer & Urmila Jha-Thakur & Frank Van Laerhoven & Peter P. J. Driessen & Vincent Onyango, 2012. "The Effectiveness Of Eia As An Instrument For Environmental Governance: Reflecting On 25 Years Of Eia Practice In The Netherlands And The Uk," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(04), pages 1-40.
- Gerard Jong & Andrew Daly & Marits Pieters & Stephen Miller & Ronald Plasmeijer & Frank Hofman, 2007. "Uncertainty in traffic forecasts: literature review and new results for The Netherlands," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 375-395, July.
- Marsden, Greg & Stead, Dominic, 2011. "Policy transfer and learning in the field of transport: A review of concepts and evidence," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 492-500, May.
- Marsden, G. & Frick, K.T. & May, A.D. & Deakin, E., 2011. "How do cities approach policy innovation and policy learning? A study of 30 policies in Northern Europe and North America," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 501-512, May.
- Li, Zheng & Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M., 2010. "Willingness to pay for travel time reliability in passenger transport: A review and some new empirical evidence," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 384-403, May.
- Anguera, Ricard, 2006. "The Channel Tunnel--an ex post economic evaluation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 291-315, May.
- Odeck, James, 2004. "Cost overruns in road construction--what are their sizes and determinants?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 43-53, January.
- Moshe Givoni & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Dobruszkes, 2013. "A Review of Ex-Post Evidence for Mode Substitution and Induced Demand Following the Introduction of High-Speed Rail," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 720-742, November.
- Yves Crozet, 2013. "High-Speed Rail Performance in France: From Appraisal Methodologies to Ex-post Evaluation," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/26, OECD Publishing.
- Robert Bain, 2009. "Error and optimism bias in toll road traffic forecasts," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 469-482, September.
- Welde, Morten, 2011. "Demand and operating cost forecasting accuracy for toll road projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 765-771, September.
- MarÃa de los Ángeles Baeza & JosÃ© Manuel Vassallo, 2010. "Private concession contracts for toll roads in Spain: analysis and recommendations," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 299-304, September.
- Hayashi, Y. & Morisugi, H., 2000. "International comparison of background concept and methodology of transportation project appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 73-88, January.
- Banister, David, 2008. "The sustainable mobility paradigm," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 73-80, March.
- Morten Skou Nicolaisen & Patrick Arthur Driscoll, 2014. "Ex-Post Evaluations of Demand Forecast Accuracy: A Literature Review," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 540-557, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEx-post evaluation; transport planning; project appraisal; forecast inaccuracy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:jeapmx:v:18:y:2016:i:01:n:s1464333216500083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/jeapm/jeapm.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.