Policy transfer and learning in the field of transport: A review of concepts and evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jon Shaw & Danny MacKinnon & Iain Docherty, 2009. "Divergence or convergence? Devolution and transport policy in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(3), pages 546-567, June.
- Wang, Rui, 2010. "Shaping urban transport policies in China: Will copying foreign policies work?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 147-152, May.
- Bennett, Colin J., 1991. "What Is Policy Convergence and What Causes It?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 215-233, April.
- van den Bergh, J.C.J.M. & van Leeuwen, E.S. & Oosterhuis, F.H. & Rietveld, P. & Verhoef, E.T., 2007. "Social learning by doing in sustainable transport innovations: Ex-post analysis of common factors behind successes and failures," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 247-259, March.
- Howlett, Michael, 2000. "Beyond Legalism? Policy Ideas, Implementation Styles and Emulation-Based Convergence in Canadian and U.S. Environmental Policy," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 305-329, December.
- Kristine Kern & Harriet Bulkeley, 2009. "Cities, Europeanization and Multi-level Governance: Governing Climate Change through Transnational Municipal Networks," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 309-332, March.
- Low, Nicholas & Astle, Rachel, 2009. "Path dependence in urban transport: An institutional analysis of urban passenger transport in Melbourne, Australia, 1956-2006," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 47-58, March.
- Tore Langmyhr, 1999. "Understanding innovation: The case of road pricing," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 255-271, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Börjesson, Maria & Brundell-Freij, Karin & Eliasson, Jonas, 2014. "Not invented here: Transferability of congestion charges effects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 263-271.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:60:y:2016:i:c:p:44-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morten Skou Nicolaisen & Patrick A. Driscoll, 2016. "An International Review of Ex-Post Project Evaluation Schemes in the Transport Sector," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(01), pages 1-33, March.
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:238-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tilmann Rave, 2016. "Diffusion von Politikinnovationen im Mehrebenensystem der Energiewende - Erkenntnisse aus drei kommunalen Fallstudien," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 74, October.
- O’Dolan, Catriona & Rye, Tom, 2012. "An insight into policy transfer processes within an EU project and implications for future project design," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 273-283.
- Dorina Pojani & Dominic Stead, 2015. "Sustainable Urban Transport in the Developing World: Beyond Megacities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-22, June.
- Macmillen, James & Stead, Dominic, 2014. "Learning heuristic or political rhetoric? Sustainable mobility and the functions of ‘best practice’," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 79-87.
- Hallgrimsdottir, Berglind & Wennberg, Hanna & Svensson, Helena & Ståhl, Agneta, 2016. "Implementation of accessibility policy in municipal transport planning – Progression and regression in Sweden between 2004 and 2014," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 196-205.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:17-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy transfer Transport policy Urban transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:18:y:2011:i:3:p:492-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .