Who teaches and who learns? Policy learning through the C40 cities climate network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacky Swan, 2001. "Knowledge Management: Concepts and Controversies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(7), pages 913-921, November.
- Mats Alvesson, 2001. "Odd Couple: Making Sense of the Curious Concept of Knowledge Management," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(7), pages 995-1018, November.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Kristine Kern & Harriet Bulkeley, 2009. "Cities, Europeanization and Multi-level Governance: Governing Climate Change through Transnational Municipal Networks," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 309-332, March.
- Stephen P. Borgatti & Rob Cross, 2003. "A Relational View of Information Seeking and Learning in Social Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 432-445, April.
- Sammy Zahran & Samuel D Brody & Arnold Vedlitz & Himanshu Grover & Caitlyn Miller, 2008.
"Vulnerability and Capacity: Explaining Local Commitment to Climate-Change Policy,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 26(3), pages 544-562, June.
- Sammy Zahran & Samuel D Brody & Arnold Vedlitz & Himanshu Grover & Caitlyn Miller, 2008. "Vulnerability and capacity: explaining local commitment to climate-change policy," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(3), pages 544-562, June.
- David Marsh & Martin Smith, 2000. "Understanding Policy Networks: towards a Dialectical Approach," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 48(1), pages 4-21, March.
- Rongxing Guo, 2007. "Linguistic and Religious Influences on Foreign Trade: Evidence from East Asia ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 101-121, March.
- Ray Reagans & Linda Argote & Daria Brooks, 2005. "Individual Experience and Experience Working Together: Predicting Learning Rates from Knowing Who Knows What and Knowing How to Work Together," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(6), pages 869-881, June.
- Melissa Gabler, 2010. "Norms, Institutions and Social Learning: An Explanation for Weak Policy Integration in the WTO's Committee on Trade and Environment," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 10(2), pages 80-117, May.
- Handcock, Mark S. & Hunter, David R. & Butts, Carter T. & Goodreau, Steven M. & Morris, Martina, 2008. "statnet: Software Tools for the Representation, Visualization, Analysis and Simulation of Network Data," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 24(i01).
- Joanna Depledge, 2006. "The Opposite of Learning: Ossification in the Climate Change Regime," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, February.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:171-189_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marsden, G. & Frick, K.T. & May, A.D. & Deakin, E., 2011. "How do cities approach policy innovation and policy learning? A study of 30 policies in Northern Europe and North America," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 501-512, May.
- Gavin A. Wood & John B. Parr, 2005. "Transaction Costs, Agglomeration Economies, and Industrial Location," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
- Busenberg, George J., 2001. "Learning in Organizations and Public Policy," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 173-189, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11077-017-9299-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gallemore, Caleb & Di Gregorio, Monica & Moeliono, Moira & Brockhaus, Maria & Prasti H., Rut Dini, 2015. "Transaction costs, power, and multi-level forest governance in Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 168-179.
- Lee, Taehwa & Lee, Taedong & Lee, Yujin, 2014. "An experiment for urban energy autonomy in Seoul: The One ‘Less’ Nuclear Power Plant policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 311-318.
- Jennifer S. Bansard & Philipp H. Pattberg & Oscar Widerberg, 2017. "Cities to the rescue? Assessing the performance of transnational municipal networks in global climate governance," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 229-246, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy learning; Climate change; Transnational network; Multi-stakeholder governing body; Social network analysis; Exponential random graph model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:45:y:2012:i:3:p:199-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .