Project Evaluation and Uncertainty in Practice: A Statistical Analysis of Rate-of-Return Divergences of 1,015 World Bank Projects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2000.
"Supervision and performance: the case of World Bank projects,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 233-259, June.
- Kilby, C., 1995. "Supervision and Performance : The Case of World Bank Projects," Discussion Paper 1995-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nicholas G. Hall & Daniel Zhuoyu Long & Jin Qi & Melvyn Sim, 2015. "Managing Underperformance Risk in Project Portfolio Selection," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 63(3), pages 660-675, June.
- Rui, Zhenhua & Cui, Kehang & Wang, Xiaoqing & Chun, Jung-Hoon & Li, Yuwei & Zhang, Zhien & Lu, Jun & Chen, Gang & Zhou, Xiyu & Patil, Shirish, 2018. "A comprehensive investigation on performance of oil and gas development in Nigeria: Technical and non-technical analyses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 666-680.
- Marco Percoco, 2012. "Are project appraisers chiromancers?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 237-241, February.
- Manoj Atolia, 2010.
"Public Investment, Tax Evasion, And The Welfare Effects Of A Tariff Reform,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(2), pages 219-239, April.
- Manoj Atolia, 2003. "Public Investment, Tax Evasion and Welfare Effects of a Tariff Reform," Working Papers wp2003_10_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Oct 2008.
- Clements, Paul, 1995. "A poverty-oriented cost-benefit approach to the analysis of development projects," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 577-592, April.
- Nourali, Hamidreza & Osanloo, Morteza, 2019. "Mining capital cost estimation using Support Vector Regression (SVR)," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 527-540.
- Mahadeva Lavan, 2014. "Why does natural resource abundance not always lead to better outcomes? Limited financial development versus political impatience," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2016.
"What Is the Aggregate Economic Rate of Return to Foreign Aid?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(3), pages 446-474.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2014. "What is the aggregate economic rate of return to foreign aid?," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- M. Rouhani, Omid, 2019. "Transportation Project Evaluation Methods/Approaches," MPRA Paper 91451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Trotignon, 1993. "Pourquoi les politiques d'ajustement ont-elles généralement mieux réussi en Asie du Sud-Est qu'en Afrique ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 264(1), pages 33-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:6:y:1992:i:2:p:255-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.