Error and optimism bias in toll road traffic forecasts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Siiri Silm & Rein Ahas, 2010. "The seasonal variability of population in Estonian municipalities," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(10), pages 2527-2546, October.
- Juan Antonio Carrasco & Bernie Hogan & Barry Wellman & Eric J. Miller, 2008. "Agency In Social Activity Interactions: The Role Of Social Networks In Time And Space," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(5), pages 562-583, December.
- Yim, Youngbin, 2003. "The State of Cellular Probes," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt8g90p0vw, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- José Moore & Juan-Antonio Carrasco & Alejandro Tudela, 2013. "Exploring the links between personal networks, time use, and the spatial distribution of social contacts," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 773-788, July.
- Antonio Páez & Darren M Scott, 2007. "Social influence on travel behavior: a simulation example of the decision to telecommute," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(3), pages 647-665, March.
- Juan Carrasco & Eric Miller, 2006. "Exploring the propensity to perform social activities: a social network approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 463-480, September.
- Theo Arentze & Harry Timmermans, 2008. "Social networks, social interactions, and activity-travel behavior: a framework for microsimulation," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(6), pages 1012-1027, November.
- Juan Antonio Carrasco & Bernie Hogan & Barry Wellman & Eric J Miller, 2008. "Collecting social network data to study social activity-travel behavior: an egocentric approach," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(6), pages 961-980, November.
- Hackney, Jeremy & Marchal, Fabrice, 2011. "A coupled multi-agent microsimulation of social interactions and transportation behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 296-309, May.
More about this item
KeywordsToll road; Traffic forecast; Optimism bias; Forecasting error;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:36:y:2009:i:5:p:469-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .