Time discounting and of the cost of capital in government
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mamedov, Arseny & Hudko, Hudko & Belev, Sergei & Moguchev, Nikita Sergeevich, 2016. "Comparative Analysis of the Effectiveness of Individual Instruments of State Investment Policy," Working Papers 3052, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Athena Roumboutsos, 2010. "Sustainability, Social Discount Rates and the Selection of Project Procurement Method," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 165-174, May.
- Yuri Biondi, 2009. "Capital budgeting under relational contracting: optimal ranking and duration criteria for schemes of concession, project-financing and public-private partnership," Post-Print hal-00442716, HAL.
- Marian MOSZORO, 2014. "Efficient Public-Private Capital Structures," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 103-126, March.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:165-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athena Roumboutsos & Aristeidis Pantelias, 2015. "Allocating Revenue Risk in Transport Infrastructure Public Private Partnership Projects: How it Matters," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 183-203, March.
- D Evans, 2008. "Social Project Appraisal and Discounting for the Very Long Term," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 13(1), pages 61-70, March.
- David J. EVANS, 2006. "Social discount rates for the European Union," Departmental Working Papers 2006-20, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Moore Mark A. & Vining Aidan R. & Boardman Anthony E., 2013.
"More appropriate discounting: the rate of social time preference and the value of the social discount rate,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Moore, Mark A. & Boardman, Anthony E. & Vining, Aidan R., 2013. "More appropriate discounting: the rate of social time preference and the value of the social discount rate," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 1-16, March.
- Claude Montmarquette & Iain Scott, 2007. "Taux d'actualisation pour l'évaluation des investissements publics au Québec," CIRANO Project Reports 2007rp-02, CIRANO.
- David EVANS & Erhun KULA, 2009. "Social discount rates and welfare weights for public investment decisions under budgetary restrictions – the case of Cyprus," Departmental Working Papers 2009-19, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41278-017-0072-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Kubíček & Leoš Vítek, 2010.
"Hodnocení veřejných projektů z hlediska společenské míry diskontace
[Evaluation of Public Projects from the Viewpoint of Social Rate of Discount]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 291-304.
- Polydoropoulou, Amalia & Roumboutsos, Athena, 2009. "Evaluating the impact of decision making during construction on transport project outcome," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 369-380, November.
- Mareike Schad & Jürgen John, 2012. "Towards a social discount rate for the economic evaluation of health technologies in Germany: an exploratory analysis," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(2), pages 127-144, April.
More about this item
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:25:y:2004:i:4:p:467-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.