Final contractor selection using the analytical hierarchy process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stéphanie Boulenger & Marcelin Joanis, 2015. "Analyse économique des marchés publics dans l’industrie de la construction au Québec," CIRANO Project Reports 2015rp-23, CIRANO.
- Franco Cheung & Judy Leung Fung Kuen & Martin Skitmore, 2002. "Multi-criteria evaluation model for the selection of architectural consultants," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 569-580.
- Amirhosein Jafari, 2013. "A contractor pre-qualification model based on the quality function deployment method," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(7), pages 746-760, July.
- Junn-Yuan Teng & Wen-Chih Huang & Maw-Cherng Lin, 2010. "Systematic budget allocation for transportation construction projects: a case in Taiwan," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 331-361, March.
- Martin Ekstrom & Hans Bjornsson & Clifford Nass, 2003. "Accounting for rater credibility when evaluating AEC subcontractors," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 197-208.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:6:d:10.1057_jors.2010.13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Puying Li & Simon Huston, 2015. "International Competitiveness of ChinaÕs Construction Firms," ERES eres2015_67, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- K. C. Lam & T. S. Hu & S. T. Ng, 2005. "Using the principal component analysis method as a tool in contractor pre-qualification," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(7), pages 673-684.
- Mimović Predrag & Krstić Ana, 2016. "Application of Multi-Criteria Analysis in the Public Procurement Process Optimization," Economic Themes, Sciendo, vol. 54(1), pages 103-128, March.
- Sai-On Cheung & Henry Suen, 2002. "A multi-attribute utility model for dispute resolution strategy selection," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 557-568.
More about this item
KeywordsAnalytical Hierarchy Process Contractor Selection Prequalification Final Selection Tender Price;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:18:y:2000:i:5:p:547-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.