A contractor pre-qualification model based on the quality function deployment method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Jennings & Gary Holt, 1998. "Prequalification and multi-criteria selection: a measure of contractors' opinions," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 651-660.
- Chan, Lai-Kow & Wu, Ming-Lu, 2002. "Quality function deployment: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 463-497, December.
- Zedan Hatush & Martin Skitmore, 1997. "Criteria for contractor selection," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 19-38.
- Patrick Sik-Wah Fong & Sonia Kit-Yung Choi, 2000. "Final contractor selection using the analytical hierarchy process," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 547-557.
- David Joaquin Delgado-Hernandez & Katherine Elizabeth Bampton & Elaine Aspinwall, 2007. "Quality function deployment in construction," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 597-609.
- Chee Wong & Gary Holt & Patricia Cooper, 2000. "Lowest price or value? Investigation of UK construction clients' tender selection process," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(7), pages 767-774.
- K. C. Lam & Tiesong Hu & S. Thomas Ng & Martin Skitmore & S. O. Cheung, 2001. "A fuzzy neural network approach for contractor prequalification," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 175-188.
- David Arditi & Dong-Eun Lee, 2003. "Assessing the corporate service quality performance of design-build contractors using quality function deployment," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 175-185.
- Hemanta Doloi, 2009. "Analysis of pre-qualification criteria in contractor selection and their impacts on project success," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(12), pages 1245-1263.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jadmsc:v:9:y:2019:i:1:p:15-:d:203783 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:31:y:2013:i:7:p:746-760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.