Quality function deployment: A literature review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baruch Mevorach, 1997. "The business of elections," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 325-335, November.
- Kim, Kwang-Jae & Moskowitz, Herbert & Dhingra, Anoop & Evans, Gerald, 2000. "Fuzzy multicriteria models for quality function deployment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 504-518, March.
- Abbie Griffin & John R. Hauser, 1993. "The Voice of the Customer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 1-27.
- Temponi, Cecilia & Yen, John & Amos Tiao, W., 1999. "House of quality: A fuzzy logic-based requirements analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 340-354, September.
- Chiou, Wen-Chih & Kuo, Hsiu-Wei & Lu, Iuan-Yuan, 1999. "A technology oriented productivity measurement model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 69-77, April.
- Uday S. Karmarkar & Richard C. Pitbladdo, 1997. "Quality, Class, and Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 27-39, January.
- Gary Burchill & Charles H. Fine, 1997. "Time Versus Market Orientation in Product Concept Development: Empirically-Based Theory Generation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 465-478, April.
- Yilmaz, M. R. & Chatterjee, Sangit, 1997. "Deming and the quality of software development," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 51-58.
- Chimay Anumba & Nosa Evbuomwan, 1997. "Concurrent engineering in design-build projects," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 271-281.
- Lowe, Antony & Ridgway, Keith & Atkinson, Helen, 2000. "QFD in new production technology evaluation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 103-112, September.
- Stahl, Juergen & Luczak, Holger & Langen, Rene & Weck, Manfred & Klonaris, Pavlos & Pfeifer, Tilo, 1997. "Concurrent engineering of work and production systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 379-398, July.
- Sunder Kekre & Mayuram S. Krishnan & Kannan Srinivasan, 1995. "Drivers of Customer Satisfaction for Software Products: Implications for Design and Service Support," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1456-1470, September.
- Govers, Cor P. M., 2001. "QFD not just a tool but a way of quality management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 151-159, January.
- Schmidt, Ralf, 1997. "The implementation of simultaneous engineering in the stage of product concept development: A process orientated improvement of quality function deployment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 293-314, July.
- Martin Natter & Andreas Mild & Markus Feurstein & Georg Dorffner & Alfred Taudes, 2001. "The Effect of Incentive Schemes and Organizational Arrangements on the New Product Development Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(8), pages 1029-1045, August.
- Herrmann, Andreas & Huber, Frank & Braunstein, Christine, 2000. "Market-driven product and service design: Bridging the gap between customer needs, quality management, and customer satisfaction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 77-96, June.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y. & Epperly, John M., 1999. "A quality function deployment approach to task organization in peacekeeping force design," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 131-149, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:143:y:2002:i:3:p:463-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.