House of quality: A fuzzy logic-based requirements analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s10726-011-9257-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasser Fegh-hi Farahmand, 2014. "Active Improvement Management of by Patterns of Active Thinking," Case Studies in Business and Management, Macrothink Institute, vol. 1(1), pages 1-22, June.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:974-995 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Lai-Kow & Wu, Ming-Lu, 2002. "Quality function deployment: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 463-497, December.
- Nepal, Bimal & Monplaisir, Leslie & Singh, Nanua, 2005. "Integrated fuzzy logic-based model for product modularization during concept development phase," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 157-174, May.
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 373-386, August.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2278, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ling-Zhong Lin & Tsuen-Ho Hsu, 2008. "The Qualitative and Quantitative Models for Performance Measurement Systems: The Agile Service Development," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 445-476, August.
- Azadegan, Arash & Porobic, Lejla & Ghazinoory, Sepehr & Samouei, Parvaneh & Saman Kheirkhah, Amir, 2011. "Fuzzy logic in manufacturing: A review of literature and a specialized application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 258-270, August.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:21:y:2012:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-010-9223-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yizeng & Fung, Richard Y.K. & Tang, Jiafu, 2006. "Rating technical attributes in fuzzy QFD by integrating fuzzy weighted average method and fuzzy expected value operator," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1553-1566, November.
- Chin-Hung Liu & Hsin-Hung Wu, 2008. "A fuzzy group decision-making approach in quality function deployment," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 527-540, August.
- Yan, Hong-Bin & Ma, Tieju, 2015. "A group decision-making approach to uncertain quality function deployment based on fuzzy preference relation and fuzzy majority," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 815-829.
- Chao-Ton Su & Chin-Sen Lin, 2008. "A case study on the application of Fuzzy QFD in TRIZ for service quality improvement," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 563-578, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:117:y:1999:i:2:p:340-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.