Interfunctional Conflict, Conflict Resolution Styles, and New Product Success: A Four-Culture Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Dyer & X Michael Song, 1997. "The Impact of Strategy on Conflict: A Cross- National Comparative Study of U.S. and Japanese firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(3), pages 467-493, September.
- Yair Aharoni & Richard M. Burton, 1994. "Is Management Science International: In Search of Universal Rules," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Geert Hofstede, 1994. "Management Scientists Are Human," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 4-13, January.
- Abbie Griffin & John R. Hauser, 1992. "Patterns of Communication Among Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing---A Comparison Between Two New Product Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 360-373, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le Nguyen, Huu & Larimo, Jorma & Ali, Tahir, 2016. "How do ownership control position and national culture influence conflict resolution strategies in international joint ventures?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 559-568.
- Luminita Zait, 2015. "Modeling The Process Of Assimilation And Operationalization Of The Concept Of Marketing By Romanian Local Organizations," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 21.
- Gounaris, Spiros & Chatzipanagiotou, Kalliopi & Boukis, Achilleas & Perks, Helen, 2016. "Unfolding the recipes for conflict resolution during the new service development effort," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4042-4055.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:06:n:s0219877017500341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engelen, Andreas, 2010. "Entrepreneurial orientation as a function of national cultural variations in two countries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 354-368, December.
- Gunkel, Marjaana & Schlaegel, Christopher & Taras, Vas, 2016. "Cultural values, emotional intelligence, and conflict handling styles: A global study," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 568-585.
- Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin, 2011.
"Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 565-575, May.
- Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin, 2011. "Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:770-780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas, 2009. "Leveraging resistance to change and the skunk works model of innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 274-289, October.
- Ehie, Ike C., 2010. "The impact of conflict on manufacturing decisions and company performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 145-157, August.
- White, George O. & Hadjimarcou, John & Fainshmidt, Stav & Posthuma, Richard A., 2013. "MNE home country cultural norms and conflict strategy fit in transnational business contract disputes," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 554-567.
- De Clercq, Dirk & Belausteguigoitia, Imanol, 2015. "Intergenerational strategy involvement and family firms’ innovation pursuits: The critical roles of conflict management and social capital," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 178-189.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Product Development; Conflict Management; Cross-function Integration; Cross-cultural Study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:44:y:1998:i:12-part-2:p:s192-s206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .