Drivers of Customer Satisfaction for Software Products: Implications for Design and Service Support
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armelle Godener & Marianela Fornerino & Daniel Ray, 2008. "La satisfaction des utilisateurs du contrôle de gestion et leur performance managériale," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00525349, HAL.
- Shannon W. Anderson & L. Scott Baggett & Sally K. Widener, 2009. "The Impact of Service Operations Failures on Customer Satisfaction: Evidence on How Failures and Their Source Affect What Matters to Customers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 52-69, November.
- Jaiswal, A. K. & Niraj, Rakesh, 2007.
"Examining the Nonlinear Effects in Satisfaction-Loyalty-Behavioral Intentions Model,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP2007-11-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Anand Kumar Jaiswal & Rakesh Niraj, 2010. "Examining the Nonlinear Effects in Satisfaction-Loyalty-Behavioral Intentions Model," Working Papers id:2790, eSocialSciences.
- Au, Norman & Ngai, Eric W. T. & Cheng, T. C. Edwin, 2002. "A critical review of end-user information system satisfaction research and a new research framework," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 451-478, December.
- M. S. Krishnan & Venkatram Ramaswamy & Mary C. Meyer & Paul Damien, 1999. "Customer Satisfaction for Financial Services: The Role of Products, Services, and Information Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1194-1209, September.
- Abhishek Mishra & Satyabhushan Dash & Naresh Malhotra, 2015. "An integrated framework for design perception and brand equity," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 5(1), pages 28-44, June.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:5:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-015-0063-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Lai-Kow & Wu, Ming-Lu, 2002. "Quality function deployment: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 463-497, December.
- Pabitra Chatterjee & Barthelemy Chollet & Olivier Trendel, 2017. "From conformity to reactance: Contingent role of network centrality in consumer-to-consumer influence," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01589885, HAL.
- Venky Nagar & Madhav V. Rajan, 2005. "Measuring Customer Relationships: The Case of the Retail Banking Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(6), pages 904-919, June.
- Mishra, Abhishek, 2016. "Attribute-based design perceptions and consumer-brand relationship: Role of user expertise," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5983-5992.
- Gyesik Oh & Yoo S. Hong, 0. "The impact of platform update interval on platform diffusion in a cooperative mobile ecosystem," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-10.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00525349 is not listed on IDEAS
- Homburg, Christian & Rudolph, Bettina, 2001. "Customer satisfaction in industrial markets: dimensional and multiple role issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 15-33, April.
- Chatterjee, Pabitra & Chollet, Barthélemy & Trendel, Olivier, 2017. "From conformity to reactance: Contingent role of network centrality in consumer-to-consumer influence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 86-94.
- Susanna Gallani & Takehisa Kajiwara & Ranjani Krishnan, 2015. "Does Mandatory Measurement and Peer Reporting Improve Performance?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-018, Harvard Business School, revised Mar 2017.
More about this item
Keywordscustomer satisfaction; software quality; quality function deployment; new product design; information systems development and marketing; random coefficients; ordered-probit model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:41:y:1995:i:9:p:1456-1470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .