Drivers of Customer Satisfaction for Software Products: Implications for Design and Service Support
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:27-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Armelle Godener & Marianela Fornerino & Daniel Ray, 2008. "La satisfaction des utilisateurs du contrôle de gestion et leur performance managériale," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00525349, HAL.
- Shannon W. Anderson & L. Scott Baggett & Sally K. Widener, 2009. "The Impact of Service Operations Failures on Customer Satisfaction: Evidence on How Failures and Their Source Affect What Matters to Customers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 52-69, November.
- Jaiswal, A. K. & Niraj, Rakesh, 2007.
"Examining the Nonlinear Effects in Satisfaction-Loyalty-Behavioral Intentions Model,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP2007-11-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Anand Kumar Jaiswal & Rakesh Niraj, 2010. "Examining the Nonlinear Effects in Satisfaction-Loyalty-Behavioral Intentions Model," Working Papers id:2790, eSocialSciences.
- Au, Norman & Ngai, Eric W. T. & Cheng, T. C. Edwin, 2002. "A critical review of end-user information system satisfaction research and a new research framework," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 451-478, December.
- M. S. Krishnan & Venkatram Ramaswamy & Mary C. Meyer & Paul Damien, 1999. "Customer Satisfaction for Financial Services: The Role of Products, Services, and Information Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1194-1209, September.
- Abhishek Mishra & Satyabhushan Dash & Naresh Malhotra, 2015. "An integrated framework for design perception and brand equity," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 5(1), pages 28-44, June.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:5:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-015-0063-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Lai-Kow & Wu, Ming-Lu, 2002. "Quality function deployment: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 463-497, December.
- Pabitra Chatterjee & Barthelemy Chollet & Olivier Trendel, 2017. "From conformity to reactance: Contingent role of network centrality in consumer-to-consumer influence," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01589885, HAL.
- Duque, Lola C. & Singh, Sangeeta, 2009. "'Unserved' interpretations of service satisfaction," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb097407, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Venky Nagar & Madhav V. Rajan, 2005. "Measuring Customer Relationships: The Case of the Retail Banking Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(6), pages 904-919, June.
- Mishra, Abhishek, 2016. "Attribute-based design perceptions and consumer-brand relationship: Role of user expertise," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5983-5992.
- Gyesik Oh & Yoo S. Hong, 0. "The impact of platform update interval on platform diffusion in a cooperative mobile ecosystem," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-10.
- Armelle Godener & Marianela Fornerino & Daniel Ray, 2008. "La satisfaction des utilisateurs du contrôle de gestion et leur performance managériale," Post-Print halshs-00525349, HAL.
- Homburg, Christian & Rudolph, Bettina, 2001. "Customer satisfaction in industrial markets: dimensional and multiple role issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 15-33, April.
- Chatterjee, Pabitra & Chollet, Barthélemy & Trendel, Olivier, 2017. "From conformity to reactance: Contingent role of network centrality in consumer-to-consumer influence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 86-94.
- Susanna Gallani & Takehisa Kajiwara & Ranjani Krishnan, 2015. "Does Mandatory Measurement and Peer Reporting Improve Performance?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-018, Harvard Business School, revised Mar 2017.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1138-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscustomer satisfaction; software quality; quality function deployment; new product design; information systems development and marketing; random coefficients; ordered-probit model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:41:y:1995:i:9:p:1456-1470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.