Valuation of urban industrial land: An analytic network process approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agarwal, Ashish & Shankar, Ravi & Tiwari, M.K., 2006. "Modeling the metrics of lean, agile and leagile supply chain: An ANP-based approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 211-225, August.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Sundarraj, R. P., 2002. "Hub location at Digital Equipment Corporation: A comprehensive analysis of qualitative and quantitative factors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 336-347, March.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y. & Corredoira, Rafael A., 2002. "Quality function deployment for the good of soccer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 642-656, March.
- Kowalski, Joseph G. & Paraskevopoulos, Christos C., 1990. "The impact of location on urban industrial land prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 16-24, January.
- Erdogmus, Senol & Aras, Haydar & Koç, Eylem, 2006. "Evaluation of alternative fuels for residential heating in Turkey using analytic network process (ANP) with group decision-making," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 269-279, June.
- Chung, Shu-Hsing & Lee, Amy H. I. & Pearn, W. L., 2005. "Analytic network process (ANP) approach for product mix planning in semiconductor fabricator," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 15-36, April.
- Aznar, Jeronimo & Guijarro, Francisco, 2007. "Estimating regression parameters with imprecise input data in an appraisal context," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1896-1907, February.
- McGrath, Daniel T., 2000. "Urban Industrial Land Redevelopment and Contamination Risk," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 414-442, May.
- Eddie W. L. Cheng & Heng Li, 2004. "Contractor selection using the analytic network process," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(10), pages 1021-1032, December.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Niemira, Michael P. & Saaty, Thomas L., 2004. "An Analytic Network Process model for financial-crisis forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 573-587.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J Aznar & J Ferrís-Oñate & F Guijarro, 2010. "An ANP framework for property pricing combining quantitative and qualitative attributes," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(5), pages 740-755, May.
- J. F. Juliá-Igual & R. Cervelló-Royo & I. Berné-Lafuente, 2017. "Market value analysis of a Chinese e-commerce holding group: a multicriteria approach," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(3), pages 475-490, September.
- Narula, Subhash C. & Wellington, John F. & Lewis, Stephen A., 2012. "Valuating residential real estate using parametric programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 120-128.
- Aragonés-Beltrán, P. & Chaparro-González, F. & Pastor-Ferrando, J.P. & Rodríguez-Pozo, F., 2010. "An ANP-based approach for the selection of photovoltaic solar power plant investment projects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 249-264, January.
- Marija Bogataj & Danijela Tuljak Suban & Samo Drobne, 2011. "Regression-fuzzy approach to land valuation," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 19(3), pages 253-265, September.
- Chen, Shuo-Pei & Wu, Wann-Yih, 2010. "A systematic procedure to evaluate an automobile manufacturer-distributor partnership," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(3), pages 687-698, September.
- Kheybari, Siamak & Rezaie, Fariba Mahdi & Farazmand, Hadis, 2020. "Analytic network process: An overview of applications," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 367(C).
- Jannet C. Bencure & Nitin K. Tripathi & Hiroyuki Miyazaki & Sarawut Ninsawat & Sohee Minsun Kim, 2019. "Development of an Innovative Land Valuation Model (iLVM) for Mass Appraisal Application in Sub-Urban Areas Using AHP: An Integration of Theoretical and Practical Approaches," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-17, July.
- Jolanta Poplawska & Ashraf Labib & Deborah M. Reed, 2017. "From vicious to virtuous circles: problem structuring for quantified decision making in operationalization of corporate social responsibility," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(3), pages 291-307, March.
- J P Pastor-Ferrando & P Aragonés-Beltrán & A Hospitaler-Pérez & M García-Melón, 2010. "An ANP- and AHP-based approach for weighting criteria in public works bidding," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(6), pages 905-916, June.
- Afsaneh Afzali & Soheil Sabri & M. Rashid & Jamal Mohammad Vali Samani & Ahmad Ludin, 2014. "Inter-Municipal Landfill Site Selection Using Analytic Network Process," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(8), pages 2179-2194, June.
- Wen-Hsien Tsai & Pei-Ling Lee & Yu-Shan Shen & Elliott Hwang, 2014. "A combined evaluation model for encouraging entrepreneurship policies," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 221(1), pages 449-468, October.
- Aznar Bellver, Jerónimo & Cervelló Royo, Roberto & García García, Fernando, 2011. "Una alternativa multicriterio a la valoración de empresas: aplicación a las Cajas de Ahorro/A Multicriteria Alternative to Companies’ Valuation: Application to a Spanish Savings Bank," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 393(16á.)-3, Abril.
- Anzanello, Michel J. & Albin, Susan L. & Chaovalitwongse, Wanpracha A., 2012. "Multicriteria variable selection for classification of production batches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 97-105.
- Ergu, Daji & Kou, Gang & Peng, Yi & Shi, Yong, 2011. "A simple method to improve the consistency ratio of the pair-wise comparison matrix in ANP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 246-259, August.
- W-H Tsai & W-C Chou & W Hsu, 2009. "The sustainability balanced scorecard as a framework for selecting socially responsible investment: an effective MCDM model," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 60(10), pages 1396-1410, October.
- Cortés-Aldana, Félix Antonio & García-Melón, Mónica & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio & Aragonés-Beltrán, Pablo & Poveda-Bautista, Rocío, 2009. "University objectives and socioeconomic results: A multicriteria measuring of alignment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 811-822, December.
- J. Claver & A. García-Domínguez & M. A. Sebastián, 2018. "Decision-Making Methodologies for Reuse of Industrial Assets," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2018, pages 1-17, February.
- Kirytopoulos, Konstantinos & Voulgaridou, Dimitra & Platis, Agapios & Leopoulos, Vrassidas, 2011. "An effective Markov based approach for calculating the Limit Matrix in the analytic network process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 85-90, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:185:y:2008:i:1:p:322-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.