Valuating residential real estate using parametric programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ball, J'Noel & Srinivasan, Venkat C, 1994. "Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process in House Selection," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 69-85, July.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Aragones-Beltran, P. & Aznar, J. & Ferris-Onate, J. & Garcia-Melon, M., 2008. "Valuation of urban industrial land: An analytic network process approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 322-339, February.
- Koenker, Roger & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1982. "Robust Tests for Heteroscedasticity Based on Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Jorge Chica-Olmo, 2007. "Prediction of Housing Location Price by a Multivariate Spatial Method: Cokriging," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(1), pages 95-114.
- Narula, Subhash C. & Wellington, John F., 2007. "Multiple criteria linear regression," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 767-772, September.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, May.
- Aznar, Jeronimo & Guijarro, Francisco, 2007. "Estimating regression parameters with imprecise input data in an appraisal context," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1896-1907, February.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge, 1986. "Alternative value estimates of owner-occupied housing: Evidence on sample selection bias and systematic errors," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 356-369, November.
- Timothy P. Cronan & Donald R. Epley & Larry G. Perry, 1986. "The Use of Rank Transformation and Multiple Regression Analysis in Estimating Residential Property Values With A Small Sample," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 1(1), pages 19-31.
- Steven Peterson & Albert B. Flanagan, 2009. "Neural Network Hedonic Pricing Models in Mass Real Estate Appraisal," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(2), pages 147-164.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:864-877 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLinear programming; Parametric programming; Real estate valuation; Regression; Regression quantiles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:217:y:2012:i:1:p:120-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.