Prediction of Housing Location Price by a Multivariate Spatial Method: Cokriging
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James P. LeSage & R. Kelley Pace, 2004. "Models for Spatially Dependent Missing Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 233-254, September.
- John M. Clapp & Hyon-Jung Kim & Alan E. Gelfand, 2002. "Predicting Spatial Patterns of House Prices Using LPR and Bayesian Smoothing," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 505-532.
- R. Kelley Pace & James P. LeSage, 2004. "Spatial Statistics and Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 147-148, September.
- Bradford Case & John Clapp & Robin Dubin & Mauricio Rodriguez, 2004. "Modeling Spatial and Temporal House Price Patterns: A Comparison of Four Models," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 167-191, September.
- Clapp, John M. & Rodriguez, Mauricio & Thrall, Grant, 1997. "How GIS Can Put Urban Economic Analysis on the Map," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 368-386, December.
- Gatzlaff, Dean H & Haurin, Donald R, 1997. "Sample Selection Bias and Repeat-Sales Index Estimates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 33-50, Jan.-Marc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José-María Montero-Lorenzo & Beatriz Larraz-Iribas, 2012.
"Space-time approach to commercial property prices valuation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(28), pages 3705-3715, October.
- Beatriz Larraz Iribas & Jose Maria Montero Lorenzo, 2011. "Space-time approach to commercial property prices valuation," Post-Print hal-00712371, HAL.
- Beatriz Larraz, 2011. "An Expert System for Online Residential Properties Valuation," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 69-82, April.
- Narula, Subhash C. & Wellington, John F. & Lewis, Stephen A., 2012. "Valuating residential real estate using parametric programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 120-128.
- Simlai, Prodosh, 2014. "Estimation of variance of housing prices using spatial conditional heteroskedasticity (SARCH) model with an application to Boston housing price data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 17-30.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0257-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierrette Chagneau & Frédéric Mortier & Nicolas Picard & Jean-Noël Bacro, 2011. "A Hierarchical Bayesian Model for Spatial Prediction of Multivariate Non-Gaussian Random Fields," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 97-105, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:29:n:1:2007:p:95-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.