A Hierarchical Bayesian Model for Spatial Prediction of Multivariate Non-Gaussian Random Fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Ming-Hui & Shao, Qi-Man, 1999. "Properties of Prior and Posterior Distributions for Multivariate Categorical Response Data Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 277-296, November.
- Cristiano Varin, 2008. "On composite marginal likelihoods," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 92(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Nicole H. Augustin & Stefan Lang & Monica Musio & Klaus Von Wilpert, 2007. "A spatial model for the needle losses of pine‐trees in the forests of Baden‐Württemberg: an application of Bayesian structured additive regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Jo Eidsvik & Sara Martino & Håvard Rue, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian Inference in Spatial Generalized Linear Mixed Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Chaubert, F. & Mortier, F. & Saint André, L., 2008. "Multivariate dynamic model for ordinal outcomes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1717-1732, September.
- Jorge Chica-Olmo, 2007. "Prediction of Housing Location Price by a Multivariate Spatial Method: Cokriging," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(1), pages 95-114.
- Oliveira, Victor De, 2000. "Bayesian prediction of clipped Gaussian random fields," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 299-314, September.
- Mortier, F. & Robin, S. & Lassalvy, S. & Baril, C.P. & Bar-Hen, A., 2006. "Prediction of Euclidean distances with discrete and continuous outcomes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1799-1814, September.
- Edward J. Bedrick & Jodi Lapidus & Joseph F. Powell, 2000. "Estimating the Mahalanobis Distance from Mixed Continuous and Discrete Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 394-401, June.
- Gelfand, Alan E. & Banerjee, Sudipto & Sirmans, C.F. & Tu, Yong & Eng Ong, Seow, 2007. "Multilevel modeling using spatial processes: Application to the Singapore housing market," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3567-3579, April.
- Ole F. Christensen & Rasmus Waagepetersen, 2002. "Bayesian Prediction of Spatial Count Data Using Generalized Linear Mixed Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 280-286, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:67:y:2011:i:1:p:97-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.