Hierarchical Poisson models for spatial count data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jo Eidsvik & Sara Martino & Håvard Rue, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian Inference in Spatial Generalized Linear Mixed Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Virginia Recta & Murali Haran & James L. Rosenberger, 2012. "A two‐stage model for incidence and prevalence in point‐level spatial count data," Environmetrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 162-174, March.
- Robin Henderson, 2003. "A serially correlated gamma frailty model for longitudinal count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 355-366, June.
- Ipek Sener & Chandra Bhat, 2012. "Flexible spatial dependence structures for unordered multinomial choice models: formulation and application to teenagers’ activity participation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 657-683, May.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Analysis of Correlated Count Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 428-435, October.
- Gilles Guillot & Niklas Lorén & Mats Rudemo, 2009. "Spatial prediction of weed intensities from exact count data and image‐based estimates," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 58(4), pages 525-542, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula; Fréchet–Hoeffding upper bound; Gaussian random field; Generalized linear mixed model; Geostatistics; Poisson–Gamma model; Poisson–Lognormal model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:122:y:2013:i:c:p:393-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.