On Estimation and Prediction for Spatial Generalized Linear Mixed Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julian Besag & Jeremy York & Annie Mollié, 1991. "Bayesian image restoration, with two applications in spatial statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2013. "Panel Data Forecasting," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, in: G. Elliott & C. Granger & A. Timmermann (ed.), Handbook of Economic Forecasting, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 995-1024, Elsevier.
- Jo Eidsvik & Sara Martino & Håvard Rue, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian Inference in Spatial Generalized Linear Mixed Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2008. "Forecasting with panel data," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 153-173.
- Tatiyana V. Apanasovich & David Ruppert & Joanne R. Lupton & Natasa Popovic & Nancy D. Turner & Robert S. Chapkin & Raymond J. Carroll, 2008. "Aberrant Crypt Foci and Semiparametric Modeling of Correlated Binary Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 490-500, June.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:136:y:2019:i:c:p:108-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Zhu & J. C. Eickhoff & P. Yan, 2005. "Generalized Linear Latent Variable Models for Repeated Measures of Spatially Correlated Multivariate Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 674-683, September.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:169:y:2019:i:c:p:234-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. Nathoo & C. B. Dean, 2007. "A Mixed Mover–Stayer Model for Spatiotemporal Two-State Processes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 881-891, September.
- Wolfgang Jank & P. K. Kannan, 2005. "Understanding Geographical Markets of Online Firms Using Spatial Models of Customer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 623-634, December.
- Victor De Oliveira, 2017. "Geostatistical Binary Data: Models, Properties And Connections," Working Papers 0151mss, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Marco Minozzo & Clarissa Ferrari, 2011. "Multivariate geostatistical mapping of radioactive contamination in the Maddalena Archipelago (Sardinia, Italy)," Working Papers 21/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Oscar O. Melo & Carlos E. Melo & Jorge Mateu, 2016. "Beta spatial linear mixed model with variable dispersion using Monte Carlo maximum likelihood," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(1), pages 47-76, February.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:73:y:2008:i:1:p:92-103 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:58:y:2002:i:1:p:129-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.