Pairwise likelihood inference in spatial generalized linear mixed models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Henderson, 2003. "A serially correlated gamma frailty model for longitudinal count data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 355-366, June.
- Kuk, Anthony Y. C. & Nott, David J., 2000. "A pairwise likelihood approach to analyzing correlated binary data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 329-335, May.
- Zhang, Hao, 2004. "Inconsistent Estimation and Asymptotically Equal Interpolations in Model-Based Geostatistics," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 250-261, January.
- J. G. Booth & J. P. Hobert, 1999. "Maximizing generalized linear mixed model likelihoods with an automated Monte Carlo EM algorithm," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 265-285.
- E. T. Parner, 2001. "A Composite Likelihood Approach to Multivariate Survival Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(2), pages 295-302, June.
- Renard, Didier & Molenberghs, Geert & Geys, Helena, 2004. "A pairwise likelihood approach to estimation in multilevel probit models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 649-667, January.
- D. R. Cox, 2004. "A note on pseudolikelihood constructed from marginal densities," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(3), pages 729-737, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Haibin & Davidson, Rachel A. & Apanasovich, Tatiyana V., 2008. "Spatial generalized linear mixed models of electric power outages due to hurricanes and ice storms," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 93(6), pages 897-912.
- Joe, Harry & Lee, Youngjo, 2009. "On weighting of bivariate margins in pairwise likelihood," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 670-685, April.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Sener, Ipek N. & Eluru, Naveen, 2010. "A flexible spatially dependent discrete choice model: Formulation and application to teenagers' weekday recreational activity participation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 903-921, September.
- Tatiyana V. Apanasovich & David Ruppert & Joanne R. Lupton & Natasa Popovic & Nancy D. Turner & Robert S. Chapkin & Raymond J. Carroll, 2008. "Aberrant Crypt Foci and Semiparametric Modeling of Correlated Binary Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 490-500, June.
- Paik, Jane & Ying, Zhiliang, 2012. "A composite likelihood approach for spatially correlated survival data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 209-216, January.
- Chong-Zhi Di & Karen Bandeen-Roche, 2011. "Multilevel Latent Class Models with Dirichlet Mixing Distribution," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 86-96, March.
- Eidsvik, Jo & Finley, Andrew O. & Banerjee, Sudipto & Rue, Håvard, 2012. "Approximate Bayesian inference for large spatial datasets using predictive process models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1362-1380.
- Peters, M. & Ketter, W., 2013. "Towards autonomous decision-making: A probabilistic model for learning multi-user preferences," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-007-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Kenne Pagui, E.C. & Salvan, A. & Sartori, N., 2015. "On full efficiency of the maximum composite likelihood estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 120-124.
- Hosseini, Fatemeh & Eidsvik, Jo & Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen, 2011. "Approximate Bayesian inference in spatial GLMM with skew normal latent variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1791-1806, April.
- Cristiano Varin, 2008. "On composite marginal likelihoods," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 92(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Myrsini Katsikatsou & Irini Moustaki, 2016. "Pairwise Likelihood Ratio Tests and Model Selection Criteria for Structural Equation Models with Ordinal Variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(4), pages 1046-1068, December.
- Victor De Oliveira, 2013. "Poisson Kriging," Working Papers 0183mss, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Papageorgiou, Ioulia & Moustaki, Irini, 2018. "Sampling of pairs in pairwise likelihood estimation for latent variable models with categorical observed variables," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87592, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Baghishani, Hossein & Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen, 2011. "A data cloning algorithm for computing maximum likelihood estimates in spatial generalized linear mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1748-1759, April.
- Richard A. Davis & Claudia Klüppelberg & Christina Steinkohl, 2013. "Statistical inference for max-stable processes in space and time," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(5), pages 791-819, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:49:y:2005:i:4:p:1173-1191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.