Approximating hidden Gaussian Markov random fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon French, 2003. "Modelling, making inferences and making decisions: The roles of sensitivity analysis," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 11(2), pages 229-251, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinicius Mayrink & Dani Gamerman, 2009. "On computational aspects of Bayesian spatial models: influence of the neighboring structure in the efficiency of MCMC algorithms," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 641-669, December.
- McCausland, William J., 2012. "The HESSIAN method: Highly efficient simulation smoothing, in a nutshell," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 189-206.
- McCAUSLAND, William, 2008.
"The Hessian Method (Highly Efficient State Smoothing, In a Nutshell),"
Cahiers de recherche
03-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- McCAUSLAND, William, 2008. "The Hessian Method (Highly Efficient State Smoothing, In a Nutshell)," Cahiers de recherche 2008-03, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Steinsland, Ingelin, 2007. "Parallel exact sampling and evaluation of Gaussian Markov random fields," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 2969-2981, March.
- Nial Friel & Håvard Rue, 2007. "Recursive computing and simulation-free inference for general factorizable models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 661-672.
- Paciorek, Christopher J., 2007. "Computational techniques for spatial logistic regression with large data sets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 3631-3653, May.
- Gschlößl, Susanne & Czado, Claudia, 2008. "Does a Gibbs sampler approach to spatial Poisson regression models outperform a single site MH sampler?," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4184-4202, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:66:y:2004:i:4:p:877-892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.