Bayesian reference analysis for Gaussian Markov random fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger J.O. & De Oliveira V. & Sanso B., 2001. "Objective Bayesian Analysis of Spatially Correlated Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1361-1374, December.
- Gamerman, Dani & Moreira, Ajax R. B. & Rue, Havard, 2003. "Space-varying regression models: specifications and simulation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 513-533, March.
- Håvard Rue, 2001. "Fast sampling of Gaussian Markov random fields," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 325-338.
- Y. Yang, 1995. "Invariance of the reference prior under reparametrization," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 4(1), pages 83-94, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor De Oliveira & Marco Ferreira, 2011. "Maximum likelihood and restricted maximum likelihood estimation for a class of Gaussian Markov random fields," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 167-183, September.
- Vinicius Mayrink & Dani Gamerman, 2009. "On computational aspects of Bayesian spatial models: influence of the neighboring structure in the efficiency of MCMC algorithms," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 641-669, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFrequentist properties Integrated likelihood Jeffreys prior Objective Bayesian analysis Reference prior Spatial statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:4:p:789-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .