Bayesian reference analysis for Gaussian Markov random fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger J.O. & De Oliveira V. & Sanso B., 2001. "Objective Bayesian Analysis of Spatially Correlated Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1361-1374, December.
- Gamerman, Dani & Moreira, Ajax R. B. & Rue, Havard, 2003. "Space-varying regression models: specifications and simulation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 513-533, March.
- Håvard Rue, 2001. "Fast sampling of Gaussian Markov random fields," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 325-338.
- Y. Yang, 1995. "Invariance of the reference prior under reparametrization," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 4(1), pages 83-94, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor De Oliveira & Marco Ferreira, 2011. "Maximum likelihood and restricted maximum likelihood estimation for a class of Gaussian Markov random fields," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 167-183, September.
- Vinicius Mayrink & Dani Gamerman, 2009. "On computational aspects of Bayesian spatial models: influence of the neighboring structure in the efficiency of MCMC algorithms," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 641-669, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFrequentist properties Integrated likelihood Jeffreys prior Objective Bayesian analysis Reference prior Spatial statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:4:p:789-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.