Space-varying regression models: specifications and simulation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mardia, K. V., 1988. "Multi-dimensional multivariate Gaussian Markov random fields with application to image processing," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 265-284, February.
- Julian Besag & Jeremy York & Annie Mollié, 1991. "Bayesian image restoration, with two applications in spatial statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Håvard Rue, 2001. "Fast sampling of Gaussian Markov random fields," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 325-338.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:17:y:1997:i:1:a:2868 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonhard Knorr-Held, 2002. "On Block Updating in Markov Random Field Models for Disease Mapping," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 29(4), pages 597-614.
- Alexandra Mello Schmidt & Dani Gamerman & Ajax Moreira, 1999. "An adaptive resampling scheme for cycle estimation," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 619-641.
- J. Besag & D. Higdon, 1999. "Bayesian analysis of agricultural field experiments," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(4), pages 691-746.