Multi-dimensional multivariate Gaussian Markov random fields with application to image processing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gamerman, Dani & Moreira, Ajax R. B. & Rue, Havard, 2003. "Space-varying regression models: specifications and simulation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 513-533, March.
- Peter Congdon, 2014. "Estimating life expectancies for US small areas: a regression framework," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Amir Kavousi & Mohammad Meshkani & Mohsen Mohammadzadeh, 2011. "Spatial analysis of auto-multivariate lattice data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 937-952, November.
- Dani Gamerman & Ajax R. B. Moreira, 2015. "Multivariate Spatial Regression Models," Discussion Papers 0116, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Song, J.J. & Ghosh, M. & Miaou, S. & Mallick, B., 2006. "Bayesian multivariate spatial models for roadway traffic crash mapping," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 246-273, January.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Eduardo Castro & Taps Maiti & JoÃ£o Marques, 2014. "Endogenous spatial structure and delineation of submarkets: A new framework with application to housing markets," SEEC Discussion Papers 1403, Spatial Economics and Econometrics Centre, Heriot Watt University.
- Sain, Stephan R. & Cressie, Noel, 2007. "A spatial model for multivariate lattice data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 226-259, September.
- Nishii, Ryuei & Eguchi, Shinto, 2006. "Image classification based on Markov random field models with Jeffreys divergence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(9), pages 1997-2008, October.
- Wheeler, David C. & Hickson, DeMarc A. & Waller, Lance A., 2010. "Assessing local model adequacy in Bayesian hierarchical models using the partitioned deviance information criterion," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1657-1671, June.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:11:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12076-017-0199-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaoping Jin & Sudipto Banerjee & Bradley P. Carlin, 2007. "Order-free co-regionalized areal data models with application to multiple-disease mapping," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(5), pages 817-838.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:1:p:119-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gamerman, Dani & Moreira, Ajax R. B., 2004. "Multivariate spatial regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 262-281, November.
- Xiaoping Jin & Bradley P. Carlin & Sudipto Banerjee, 2005. "Generalized Hierarchical Multivariate CAR Models for Areal Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 950-961, December.
- Shengde Liang & Sudipto Banerjee & Bradley P. Carlin, 2009. "Bayesian Wombling for Spatial Point Processes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 1243-1253, December.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:123:y:2018:i:c:p:116-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov random field image processing multivariate normal distribution auto-normal processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:24:y:1988:i:2:p:265-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.