A sparse matrix approach to Bayesian computation in large linear models
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. J. Boys & D. A. Henderson & D. J. Wilkinson, 2000. "Detecting homogeneous segments in DNA sequences by using hidden Markov models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 49(2), pages 269-285.
- Håvard Rue, 2001. "Fast sampling of Gaussian Markov random fields," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 325-338.
- Leonhard Knorr-Held, 2002. "On Block Updating in Markov Random Field Models for Disease Mapping," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 29(4), pages 597-614.
- Gamerman, Dani & Moreira, Ajax R. B. & Rue, Havard, 2003. "Space-varying regression models: specifications and simulation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 513-533, March.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1996. "Calculating posterior distributions and modal estimates in Markov mixture models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 79-97, November.
- Hobert, James P. & Geyer, Charles J., 1998. "Geometric Ergodicity of Gibbs and Block Gibbs Samplers for a Hierarchical Random Effects Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 414-430, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:44:y:2004:i:3:p:493-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.