A sparse matrix approach to Bayesian computation in large linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gamerman, Dani & Moreira, Ajax R. B. & Rue, Havard, 2003. "Space-varying regression models: specifications and simulation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 513-533, March.
- Hobert, James P. & Geyer, Charles J., 1998. "Geometric Ergodicity of Gibbs and Block Gibbs Samplers for a Hierarchical Random Effects Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 414-430, November.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1996. "Calculating posterior distributions and modal estimates in Markov mixture models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 79-97, November.
- Håvard Rue, 2001. "Fast sampling of Gaussian Markov random fields," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 325-338.
- Leonhard Knorr-Held, 2002. "On Block Updating in Markov Random Field Models for Disease Mapping," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 29(4), pages 597-614.
- R. J. Boys & D. A. Henderson & D. J. Wilkinson, 2000. "Detecting homogeneous segments in DNA sequences by using hidden Markov models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 49(2), pages 269-285.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strid, Ingvar, 2010. "Efficient parallelisation of Metropolis-Hastings algorithms using a prefetching approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2814-2835, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:44:y:2004:i:3:p:493-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.