Financial Integration from a Time-Varying Cointegration Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koop, Gary & Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Strachan, Rodney W., 2011.
"Bayesian inference in a time varying cointegration model,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 210-220.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney W. Strachan, 2008. "Bayesian Inference in the Time Varying Cointegration Model," Working Paper series 23_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzales & Rodney W Strachan, 2011. "Bayesian Inference in a Time Varying Cointegration Model," CAMA Working Papers 2011-25, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney Strachan, 2011. "Bayesian Inference in the Time Varying Cointegration Model," Working Papers 1121, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Koop, Gary & Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Strachan, Rodney W., 2008. "Bayesian Inference in the Time Varying Cointegration Model," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-60, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon Gonzalez & Rodney W. Strachan, 2008. "Bayesian Inference in the Time Varying Cointegration Model," GRIPS Discussion Papers 08-01, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Sims, Christopher A. & Waggoner, Daniel F. & Zha, Tao, 2008.
"Methods for inference in large multiple-equation Markov-switching models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 255-274, October.
- Christopher A. Sims & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2006. "Methods for inference in large multiple-equation Markov-switching models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- John Geweke & Gianni Amisano, 2011.
"Hierarchical Markov normal mixture models with applications to financial asset returns,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 1-29, January/F.
- John Geweke & Gianni Amisano, 2007. "Hierarchical Markov Normal Mixture Models with Applications to Financial Asset Returns," Working Papers 0705, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Amisano, Gianni & Geweke, John, 2007. "Hierarchical Markov normal mixture models with applications to financial asset returns," Working Paper Series 831, European Central Bank.
- Bierens, Herman J. & Martins, Luis F., 2010. "Time-Varying Cointegration," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(5), pages 1453-1490, October.
- Geweke, John, 1996. "Bayesian reduced rank regression in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 121-146, November.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1996. "Calculating posterior distributions and modal estimates in Markov mixture models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 79-97, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2012-09-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:12-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.