Bayesian spatial analysis of demographic survey data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Elliott & Jon Wakefield, 2001. "Disease clusters: should they be investigated, and, if so, when and how?," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(1), pages 3-12.
- Francesco C. Billari & Riccardo Borgoni, 2001. "Spatial profiles in the analysis of event histories: an application to first sexual intercourse in Italy," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2001-025, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:9:1403-1408_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Håvard Rue, 2001. "Fast sampling of Gaussian Markov random fields," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 325-338.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1997_52n6_1400 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julian Besag & Jeremy York & Annie Mollié, 1991. "Bayesian image restoration, with two applications in spatial statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Poirier, Dale J., 1998. "Revising Beliefs In Nonidentified Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 483-509, August.
- Ludwig Fahrmeir & Stefan Lang, 2001. "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression Analysis of Multicategorical Time-Space Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(1), pages 11-30, March.
- Leonhard Knorr-Held, 1999. "Conditional Prior Proposals in Dynamic Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(1), pages 129-144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klobučník Michal & Bačík Vladimír, 2013. "Spatial autocorrelation of communes websites: A case study of the region Stredné Považie in Slovakia," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 22(22), pages 65-80, December.
- Stephen Matthews & Daniel M. Parker, 2013. "Progress in Spatial Demography," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(10), pages 271-312, February.
More about this item
Keywordscontraceptive use; Fertility and Family Survey (FFS); hierarchical Bayesian modeling; Italy; Monte Carlo Markov Chain; multilevel statistical models; spatial statistical demography;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:8:y:2003:i:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.