Bayesian Semiparametric Regression Analysis of Multicategorical Time-Space Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonhard Knorr-Held, 1999. "Conditional Prior Proposals in Dynamic Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(1), pages 129-144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Czado & Peter Song, 2008. "State space mixed models for longitudinal observations with binary and binomial responses," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 691-714, October.
- Nicole H. Augustin & Stefan Lang & Monica Musio & Klaus von Wilpert, 2007. "A spatial model for the needle losses of pine-trees in the forests of Baden-Württemberg: an application of Bayesian structured additive regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(1), pages 29-50.
- Felix Heinzl & Ludwig Fahrmeir & Thomas Kneib, 2012. "Additive mixed models with Dirichlet process mixture and P-spline priors," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 96(1), pages 47-68, January.
- Nadja Klein & Michel Denuit & Stefan Lang & Thomas Kneib, 2013. "Nonlife Ratemaking and Risk Management with Bayesian Additive Models for Location, Scale and Shape," Working Papers 2013-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Higgs, Megan Dailey & Hoeting, Jennifer A., 2010. "A clipped latent variable model for spatially correlated ordered categorical data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1999-2011, August.
- Stefan Bender & Annette Kohlmann & Stefan Lang, 2003. "Women, work, and motherhood: changing employment penalties for motherhood in West Germany after 1945 - a comparative analysis of cohorts born in 1934-1971," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-006, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Denuit, Michel & Lang, Stefan, 2004. "Non-life rate-making with Bayesian GAMs," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 627-647, December.
- Xiangjin Shen & Shiliang Li & Hiroki Tsurumi, 2013. "Comparison of Parametric and Semi-Parametric Binary Response Models," Departmental Working Papers 201308, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Samson B. Adebayo, 2004. "Bayesian geoadditive modelling of breastfeeding initiation in Nigeria," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 267-281.
- Riccardo Borgoni & Francesco C. Billari, 2002. "Bayesian spatial analysis of demographic survey data: an application to contraceptive use at first sexual intercourse," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2002-048, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Lang, Stefan & Sunder, Marco, 2003. "Non-parametric regression with BayesX: a flexible estimation of trends in human physical stature in 19th century America," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 77-89, January.
- Riccardo Borgoni & Francesco Billari, 2003. "Bayesian spatial analysis of demographic survey data," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 8(3), pages 61-92, February.
- Tamvada, Jagannadha Pawan, 2010. "The Dynamics of Self-employment in a Developing Country: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 20042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gamerman, Dani & Moreira, Ajax R. B., 2004. "Multivariate spatial regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 262-281, November.
- Andreas Brezger & Stefan Lang, 2007. "Simultaneous probability statements for Bayesian P-splines," Working Papers 2007-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
More about this item
KeywordsCategorical time-space data; forest damage; latent utility models; Markov random fields; MCMC; probit models; semiparametric Bayesian inference; unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:53:y:2001:i:1:p:11-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .