State space mixed models for longitudinal observations with binary and binomial responses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Ludwig Fahrmeir & Stefan Lang, 2001. "Bayesian inference for generalized additive mixed models based on Markov random field priors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 50(2), pages 201-220.
- Ludwig Fahrmeir & Stefan Lang, 2001. "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression Analysis of Multicategorical Time-Space Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(1), pages 11-30, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shelton Peiris, 2014. "Testing the null hypothesis of zero serial correlation in short panel time series: a comparison of tail probabilities," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 513-523, May.
- Abanto-Valle, Carlos A. & Dey, Dipak K., 2014. "State space mixed models for binary responses with scale mixture of normal distributions links," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 274-287.
- Dimitrakopoulos, Stefanos & Dey, Dipak K., 2017. "Discrete-response state space models with conditional heteroscedasticity: An application to forecasting the federal funds rate target," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 20-23.
- Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Wagner, Helga, 2010. "Stochastic model specification search for Gaussian and partial non-Gaussian state space models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 85-100, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLongitudinal data; Markov chain Monte Carlo; Probit; Random effects; Regression; Seasonality; Signal-to-noise ratio;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:49:y:2008:i:4:p:691-714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .