A model for non-parametric spatially varying regression effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, April.
- Meyer M.C. & Laud P.W., 2002. "Predictive Variable Selection in Generalized Linear Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 859-871, September.
- Ludwig Fahrmeir & Stefan Lang, 2001. "Bayesian inference for generalized additive mixed models based on Markov random field priors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 50(2), pages 201-220.
- Debajyoti Sinha & Kauhsik Patra & Dipak K. Dey, 2003. "Modelling accelerated life test data by using a Bayesian approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(2), pages 249-259.
- Julian Besag & Jeremy York & Annie Mollié, 1991. "Bayesian image restoration, with two applications in spatial statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Ian H. Langford & Alistair H. Leyland & Jon Rasbash & Harvey Goldstein, 1999. "Multilevel Modelling of the Geographical Distributions of Diseases," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 48(2), pages 253-268.
- Sally A. Wood, 2002. "Bayesian mixture of splines for spatially adaptive nonparametric regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 513-528, August.
- Briesch R.A. & Chintagunta P.K. & Matzkin R.L., 2002. "Semiparametric Estimation of Brand Choice Behavior," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 973-982, December.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, April.
- P. Congdon, 2003. "Modelling spatially varying impacts of socioeconomic predictors on mortality outcomes," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 161-184, August.
- E. E. Kammann & M. P. Wand, 2003. "Geoadditive models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(1), pages 1-18.
- Carter, C.K. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Robust Bayesian nonparametric regression," Statistics Working Paper _004, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Leonhard Knorr-Held, 1999. "Conditional Prior Proposals in Dynamic Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 26(1), pages 129-144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicole H. Augustin & Stefan Lang & Monica Musio & Klaus von Wilpert, 2007. "A spatial model for the needle losses of pine-trees in the forests of Baden-Württemberg: an application of Bayesian structured additive regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(1), pages 29-50.
- Lee, Dae-Jin & Durbán, María, 2009. "Smooth-CAR mixed models for spatial count data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2968-2979, June.
- Lee, Dae-Jin & Durbán, María, 2008. "Smooth-car mixed models for spatial count data," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws085820, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:50:y:2006:i:2:p:422-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.