Priors for Bayesian adaptive spline smoothing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandre Pintore & Paul Speckman & Chris C. Holmes, 2006. "Spatially adaptive smoothing splines," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 113-125, March.
- Leonhard Knorr-Held & Sylvia Richardson, 2003. "A hierarchical model for space-time surveillance data on meningococcal disease incidence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(2), pages 169-183.
- Carter, C.K. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Markov Chain Monte Carlo in Conditionally Gaussian State Space Models," Statistics Working Paper _003, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 1996.
"Nonparametric regression using Bayesian variable selection,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 317-343, December.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Nonparametric Regression using Bayesian Variable Selection," Statistics Working Paper _009, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Vrontos, I D & Dellaportas, P & Politis, D N, 2000. "Full Bayesian Inference for GARCH and EGARCH Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(2), pages 187-198, April.
- Sally A. Wood, 2002. "Bayesian mixture of splines for spatially adaptive nonparametric regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 513-528, August.
- Ngo, Long & Wand, Matthew P., 2004. "Smoothing with Mixed Model Software," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 9(i01).
- Finn Lindgren & Håvard Rue, 2008. "On the Second-Order Random Walk Model for Irregular Locations," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(4), pages 691-700.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1906 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, March.
- Paul L. Speckman, 2003. "Fully Bayesian spline smoothing and intrinsic autoregressive priors," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 289-302, June.
- Liang, Feng & Paulo, Rui & Molina, German & Clyde, Merlise A. & Berger, Jim O., 2008. "Mixtures of g Priors for Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 410-423, March.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, March.
- Nakatsuma, Teruo, 2000. "Bayesian analysis of ARMA-GARCH models: A Markov chain sampling approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 57-69, March.
- A. Brezger & L. Fahrmeir & A. Hennerfeind, 2007. "Adaptive Gaussian Markov random fields with applications in human brain mapping," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(3), pages 327-345.
- Sarat C. Dass & James O. Berger, 2003. "Unified Conditional Frequentist and Bayesian Testing of Composite Hypotheses," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 193-210.
- Dongchu Sun & Paul Speckman, 2008. "Bayesian hierarchical linear mixed models for additive smoothing splines," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 60(3), pages 499-517, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Lang & Nikolaus Umlauf & Peter Wechselberger & Kenneth Harttgen & Thomas Kneib, 2012. "Multilevel structured additive regression," Working Papers 2012-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Rakêt, Lars Lau & Markussen, Bo, 2014. "Approximate inference for spatial functional data on massively parallel processors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 227-240.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive smoothing; Intrinsic autoregressive; Objective priors; Penalized regression; Posterior propriety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:64:y:2012:i:3:p:577-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.