Priors for Bayesian adaptive spline smoothing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 64 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nakatsuma, Teruo, 2000. "Bayesian analysis of ARMA-GARCH models: A Markov chain sampling approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Long Ngo & Matthew P. Wand, . "Smoothing with Mixed Model Software," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(i01).
- Alexandre Pintore & Paul Speckman & Chris C. Holmes, 2006. "Spatially adaptive smoothing splines," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 113-125, March.
- Finn Lindgren & H�Vard Rue, 2008. "On the Second-Order Random Walk Model for Irregular Locations," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(4), pages 691-700.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521785167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vrontos, I D & Dellaportas, P & Politis, D N, 2000. "Full Bayesian Inference for GARCH and EGARCH Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(2), pages 187-98, April.
- Carter, C.K. & Kohn, R., . "Markov Chain Monte Carlo in Conditionally Gaussian State Space Models," Statistics Working Paper _003, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 1996.
"Nonparametric regression using Bayesian variable selection,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 317-343, December.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., . "Nonparametric Regression using Bayesian Variable Selection," Statistics Working Paper _009, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Marin, Jean-Michel & Robert, Christian P., 2007. "Bayesian Core: A practical approach to computational Bayesian statistics," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1906, Paris Dauphine University.
- Sarat C. Dass & James O. Berger, 2003. "Unified Conditional Frequentist and Bayesian Testing of Composite Hypotheses," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 193-210.
- Sally A. Wood, 2002. "Bayesian mixture of splines for spatially adaptive nonparametric regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 513-528, August.
- Leonhard Knorr-Held & Sylvia Richardson, 2003. "A hierarchical model for space-time surveillance data on meningococcal disease incidence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(2), pages 169-183.
- Paul L. Speckman, 2003. "Fully Bayesian spline smoothing and intrinsic autoregressive priors," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 289-302, June.
- Liang, Feng & Paulo, Rui & Molina, German & Clyde, Merlise A. & Berger, Jim O., 2008. "Mixtures of g Priors for Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 410-423, March.
- A. Brezger & L. Fahrmeir & A. Hennerfeind, 2007. "Adaptive Gaussian Markov random fields with applications in human brain mapping," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(3), pages 327-345.
- Dongchu Sun & Paul Speckman, 2008. "Bayesian hierarchical linear mixed models for additive smoothing splines," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 499-517, September.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521780506 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:64:y:2012:i:3:p:577-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.