Fully Bayesian spline smoothing and intrinsic autoregressive priors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing Cao & Chong Z. He & Kimberly M. Suedkamp Wells & Joshua J. Millspaugh & Mark R. Ryan, 2009. "Modeling Age and Nest-Specific Survival Using a Hierarchical Bayesian Approach," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 1052-1062, December.
- Jing Cao & S. Stokes, 2008. "Bayesian IRT Guessing Models for Partial Guessing Behaviors," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(2), pages 209-230, June.
- Yu Yue & Paul Speckman & Dongchu Sun, 2012. "Priors for Bayesian adaptive spline smoothing," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(3), pages 577-613, June.
- Takemi Yanagimoto & Toshio Ohnishi, 2014. "Permissible boundary prior function as a virtually proper prior density," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(4), pages 789-809, August.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:3945-3958 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dongchu Sun & Paul Speckman, 2008. "Bayesian hierarchical linear mixed models for additive smoothing splines," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 60(3), pages 499-517, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:90:y:2003:i:2:p:289-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.